Stuck in lockdown...with my stepsisters {The Jeanne sisters x Fem reader}

"Can you two not kill each other, for like two seconds?" It's helpless, I'm slowly losing my sanity watching over these three.

Our parents were out on a trip when...this stuff happened. Making them stay there until the world gets better, me being the oldest out of the four of us. Was in charge of the house, and my three stepsisters.

I love all of them to death, don't get me wrong. But, watching over them makes me lose myself everyday slowly. I stood behind the couch making direct contact with Jalter, "You gonna let go of her face or what?" I asked, just curious.

The white haired girl let out a huff, than decided to let go. Lily came over to me, gripping my leg as hard as she can. Her eyes tearing up from the pain, Jeanne's in the kitchen, too busy to come check on her blood related siblings.

I sighed, dropping down to Lily's level. "Where does it hurt?" I ask, she sniffles placing her small hands on her cheeks.

"H-Here.." She sniffles out, I give a firm nod. I slowly remove her hands from her face, and place mine instead. Of course my hands are bigger than hers, but Lily said she always liked my hands more than her older sisters.

I begin to rub her face slowly, massaging the places she says hurts the most. Once I'm done, I pull my hands away with a kind smile. "Better?" Lily gives me a big smile.

"Better!!" Lily repeats, throwing her small arms around my neck. I let out a heartfelt laugh, picking her up as I stand back up.

"She's you're favorite, eh?" Jalter walks around the couch, she looks kinda mad. "Why? You jealous?" I arch a brow, generally confused.

Her pale face flushes pink, "W-Wha-Ha! You think I'd be mad that you favor Lily!" She jerks her head the other direction. Yup, she's totally jealous.

Lily pulls her head away from my neck, "I like (Y/N)-Oneechan more than other Oneechan." She's such angel! I can feel a small nosebleed coming in.

Jalter scrunchies her face up in annoyance, as she takes a step to pinch Lily's cheeks more. "Dinner's ready!" I let out a breathe of relief, as I turn around and make my way to the dinner table.

Once everyone is seated at the table, we all say thank you for the food and begin to eat. As I'm slurping my ramen noddles, I squint my eyes, trying to eye Jalter's hoodie.

She notices this, "What are you looking at?" I slightly nimble at the tips of my chopsticks. "Are you wearing my old hoodie?" I ask, making the third oldest daughter blush slightly.

"I-I-w-well, you said this one doesn't fit you anymore. So, I thought maybe I could keep it." I hood my eyes slightly, why does she answer like that all the time?

Jeanne lightly giggles, "When I can I start wearing your clothes?" I turn to look at the youngest sister, "When you get older and taller, my clothes are too big for you." Lily pouts, slumping down in her chair.

Jalter snickers at her, Lily mumbles something about wishing she was as tall as her sisters. So, she can also wear my clothes too. I sigh, going to pick up tofu to continue eating.

Jeanne once again just sits there, watching all of this unfold and just giggles.

"Oh my." I make eye contact with Jeanne, with my French stepsister just simply winking at me.

This is going to be a long year.