{Artoria(alter) x fem reader}

Today was Christmas Eve and today was the day you would give alter a present that you have been hiding from her,you brought this present when you two went shopping for some stuff it was a necklace with a sword blade on it she wanted so for her Christmas present was the necklace you brought her.

You walked by a couple servants saying happy Christmas Eve and all then it came to your room you and alter share,you were nervous but ready to do this but much you didn't know that Christmas you thought would be the best holiday for you would turn into the holiday you despise the most.

You knocked on the door no answer you knocked again you got more nervous so you announced you were coming in and you wish you never walked in the room,the scene before you made you drop the box you were holding your girlfriend that swear to be loyal to you was cheating on you with alter emiya the sound of the box dropping made the two alters stop kissing looking at you.alter's eyes widened to realize it was you staring at her you couldn't take it anymore you ran away with alter chasing after you.

Alter caught up to you "(Y/N) it was not what it looked like!"alter yelled at you making you stop running you lost it and started yelling at her with rage in your voice "REALLY! Tell me then what the hell I just saw huh alter you promised you loved me you promised that you would be with me you promised that you would live the rest of your life with me tell me do you love me!"alter stood there facing you lost for words "I-I"was all alter could say you laughed bitterly "I guess I wasn't your type after all I should've have known that you would cheat on me I guess I'm just not fit for love"you said walking away alter grabbed your wrist "please I'm sorry what do I have to do to make this up please don't leave me I love you (Y/N) please don't go"alter begged for an answer from you her eyes tearing up.you looked at her with a cold stare "how about you leave me alone and we don't talk to each other ever again and we are done I'm breaking up with you"you replied coldly yanking your wrist from her hand and walked away not looking back at your ex girlfriend who was crying.alter made it back to used to be your guys room you both shared alter saw the box you were holding she picked up the jewelry box opening it up with a note.
'Dear alter
I know I suck at notes but I got you this necklace because I remembered you saying you wanted it so with all my money and probably a empty wallet by now I got you this necklace I hope you like it.
From your lover (Y/N)'
Alter busted into tears apologizing over and over again to herself on how sorry she is,after that Christmas you never liked Christmas again you and alter became an issue she would try to talk to you about how sorry she is but it never got to you on how bad she misses you.alter would try and try and keep trying but you never went back to her and in the end you two became something else everybody saw you two as a couple so many people wanted to be now you two were paths away from each other alter would cry herself to sleep she couldn't get over the breakup or most importantly she couldn't get over you or move on from you,you what happened to you after the breakup and you when were separated from alter well that's a story for another time.