{Heroine(alter) x fem reader}

"I want this one and this one!"you sighed then smiled your girlfriend halter and you were at a candy shop and halter literally looked at you with her mouth hung opened saying "are you serious!" You nodded your head "yup I'm serious you can get any kind of sweet you want it's my treat after all"you said smiling at your cute girlfriend she hugged you then kissed your cheek running off to find the sweets she wants.

Halter just got done finishing what she was picking her favorite sweets to show you so you can buy her the sweets "(Y/N) I picked what I want-"she stopped mid sentence when she saw a girl that had blonde hair and she was a little shorter then you but you two were facing each other talking it was not artoria or any other artoira and it was not Jeanne or any other servant she knew that was a girl that had blonde hair it was not even her other self heroine it was just some random blonde hair girl talking to you halter could see the girl talked to you with lust asking you that if you had a girlfriend or you had sex stuff that showed she wanted you.she wants you so bad that she even started pushing herself up against you halter got mad and jealous cause she is the only one doing that to you,you being dense didn't know what she was doing.

Halter tugged on your sleeve you looked down cause you were taller then her and saw her cute pouting face you blushed a little bit and nodded your head."sorry but I have to go my girlfriend and I have plans"the girl looked at halter "oh I see well I hope we might again cutie~"she said putting a piece of paper in your hand walking away from you and out of sight.

You payed for halter's Sweets and you got a couple of sweets for yourself,you two were walking home the whole time halter would glare at every person she saw in sight.you just got home just in time it started raining so you changed into a black sweater and some black joggers with some black socks.

You were sitting on the sofa watching tv,while scanning though the channels on what to watch halter came down wearing your gray sweater with no pants to make herself more comfortable and cuter for you.

Halter walked in the living room getting into your view all you could see was red panties and ASS!.you covered your nose trying not to get a nosebleed halter came over to the sofa you were sitting on and sat on your lap while her back faced your face,you took this opportunity to put your hand under halter's shirt and kissed and licked her neck pulling the collar of the shirt down were you could see her collarbone and her shoulders biting her and marking her as your territory.you groped her halter moaned surprised she wasn't wearing a bra your hand grabbed her panties pulling them down "(Y-Y/N) c-can w-we do it now p-please"halter panted then whimpered your eyes widened then you pushed her down on the sofa kissing her and taking her shirt off the whole night you two made love to each other.