{Artoria(Lily) x fem reader}

An everyday daily life with your girlfriend lily,your morning always starts off with lily having to wake you up since you stay up too late or you just snooze in.your morning was no different lily woke early she yawned and then stretched,lily then looked to her left and saw you sleeping like there was no tomorrow she giggled at you stroking your hair moving some of it out of your face.she started getting out of bed until something gripped her waist pulling her back into bed,lily yelped you held her close with your arms wrapped around her waist you buried your face in the back of her neck since her whole back body was facing you when you opened one of your eyes the back of her neck was facing you not her cute face you buried your face more into her neck still really tried.

You mumbled into Lily's neck making her shiver at your hot breath on her neck,"don't get up now just few more minutes in bed please princess"you said sneaking your hand up her shirt lily gasped quietly before stopping your hand "y-yeah s-sure but no kinky stuff (Y/N)"you sighed at Lily's words but at least you get to sleep in more with your cute knight.

You were in the kitchen making breakfast for lily and you,you two were sitting at the table eating breakfast "so what do you want to do today lily?"lily looked at you wondering what to do "I know how about we go ice skating today!"lily looked at you her eyes filled with excitement you nodded your head "sure why not" lily jumped out of her seat and kissed you on the cheek then went to wash her dishes.

You and lily were already at the skating rink you guys were putting on your skates,you step in the rink helping lily after you.lily leaned on you trying to keep her balance but couldn't you chuckled helping her out "(Y/N) you know how to skate did you go as a kid or something?"lily asked gripping your hands.you were quiet for a couple seconds then you responded "yeah I did skate a lot as a kid it was my favorite thing to do when I was bored,growing up I was always alone my parents fought a lot arguing about how I exist and that my mom never wanted me my dad on the other hand cared about me but he worked a lot so when he was gone my mom would drink.it got to the point where she would abuse me at a young age I would go to school all bruised up being called names having no friends,eating alone at lunch I was always left out on a lot of things,then one day at school some kid called me a name but then he started to judge me making false things about my life I lost it and punched him I broke his nose and gave him a black eye I got expelled from school then when I got home my mom would beat me then one day my dad died from a car crash.then my mom left me and left with her new boyfriend since anyone can come here and skate I would come here and skate trying to forget my pain I had my whole lifetime,so in a way I have anxiety about being alone since my whole life I have been alone"you answered looking at lily then putting on a fake smile to cheer her up lily hugged you crying a little bit you stroked her hair "I won't leave you like your mom did I promise"lily said burying her face in your chest you smiled and hugged her close "yeah I just hope nothing stands in the way" you really hoped that,deep inside you are afraid lily will leave you for someone you may act tough on the outside but inside you are nothing but afraid,broken and scared but you know for sure lily wouldn't leave You like how your mother did and love you to the end.