{Artoria(archer) x fem reader}

You were at the beach with shirou,archer emiya ,and artoria but not saber a archer class since she was in a swimsuit her class changed,you were helping archer cook food while shirou and artoria were having fun in the water.you both were bbqing some meat "hey arch how about you go play with your boyfriend I will take care of the food"archer glared at you because you called shirou his 'boyfriend' archer was about to say something but he didn't say nothing because it was pointless and walked away going in the water and hanging out with shirou and artoria.

You sighed you never were the type to be around people specially shirou you two went to the same school with you being his senpai why because you are a year older then shirou,when you learned about his ideals about being a hero of justice you told him that his ideals will always be ideals you told him that he will never save everyone.how do you know this it's simple you used to be like that you were abandoned by your parents your uncle took you in raising you and teaching you magecraft he taught you projection magic the same thing shirou does,your uncle died leaving you alone in this cruel world after your uncle's death you tried to be a hero of justice taking the burden of your uncle's ideals and following in his footsteps you basically copied your uncle's ideals then later on in life you soon found out you can't be a hero of justice even if you try your best or you can save everyone Fate was never that nice to you.you were left alone and forever will be alone even till your death you will be alone with no one by your side,when you look at shirou to you it's like looking at a mirror staring at your past self who was so naive and arrogant to think you can be a hero of justice if you ever followed down that path more you would be a murder not a hero you know that for a fact.

You and shirou argue almost all the time about being a hero of justice you don't want him to go down the same path you took when you were trying to be a hero of justice you saw hell,you saw hell you saw more hell you created that hell you saw.you saw just completely hell created by a 'hero of justice' more like a murder of justice you never thought you could be a hero in the first place and guess you were right.

Artoria,shirou,and archer emiya were or more like artoria and shirou were playing in the water,artoria looked your way seeing you cook food all by yourself "archer why are you not helping (Y/N) cook food?"artoria said worried about you being alone "oh (Y/N) she said she will do the rest about herself"archer said being honest artoria sighed "how about you go cook food and make sure to bring her over here okay"artoria said pushed archer off his chair archer sighed and made his way towards you.

Archer made his way towards you he got to you,"arch what are you doing here?"you asked confused why archer is here "saber over there wanted you to play in the water with her plus I will take over go have fun"archer said pushing you out of the cooking area,you sighed you walked over to your blanket that was on the warm sand with a umbrella covering the sun for you.you laid yourself on the blanket reading a book you randomly just grabbed from your house but it's a good book,you were reading in peace when artoria's face came into view at the corner of your eye you took your eyes off the book staring at artoria you startled her your cold (E/C) eyes looked back at her green eyes "is there something you want king of knights?"you asked slightly annoyed "yes I want you to stop being ani-social and play in the water with me"artoria asked having a pouting face tugging on your tank top.you looked at her then her hand that was on your tank top "no because one you have your boyfriend "I wanna be a hero of justice' shirou over in the water,two I'm not interested so leave me alone king"you said pointing at shirou who was looking at completely nothing then putting your eyes back on your book,artoria pouted more looking kinda piss and getting more impatient "first off shirou is not my boyfriend I have only like him as a good friend second you need to talk to people more and have fun third I just want to hang out with you I like being around you even though you give me a glare and a stink eye but still you can be nice when you want to"artoria said blushing.

Once again you took your eyes off your book,you put the book down slightly sitting up you were facing artoria you yanked her by her swimsuit pulling her close.you held her by the collar of her swimsuit's bra your face was quite close to hers artoria was blushing like crazy but you just a straight face on "oh really king of knight how do you know I can be nice when I want to be huh tell me?"you said whispering into artoria's ear,your hot breath hit artoria's ear making her flinch at your breath that also didn't help that you tranced your finger on her back.you let go of artoria leaving her a blushing mess you went back to reading "w-well it's true you can be nice when you want to be"artoria spoke still blushing you looked you from your book again "really I never knew you would know that not even myself knows that how interesting king of knights"you said going back to reading artoria sat by your side until you say she has to move or until you get up to play in the water with her.

Few minutes later you were getting annoyed how artoria was still by your side "pendragon how about you leave me alone and we will have no problems"you said standing up you hovered over artoria glaring at her,artoria stood up her head faced your chest since you were tall maybe as tall as archer but you know you are taller then archer.artoria looked at you losing her patience "why are do you shut people out all I'm trying to do is hang out with you!"artoria yelled at you your glare increased "cause I tried to save you people but in the end all I ever received back was nothing but hell so in the end I'm not a hero"you said really doing nothing,artoria got more mad "well you shouldn't why cause there are people that care about you!"you just laughed "right there are people that care about me all my life I have been alone in this cruel world Fate never was nice to me not even that nice to even given me a chance to be loved and accepted,all I ever wanted is to have someone to hold or be by my side when I need them the most I never got a chance for something like that so I wanted to earn it I become a hero of justice to be loved and accepted but in the end all I got was hell all I saw was hell that I created,so all I ever felt like was a killing machine chosen by humanity so I lost my faith in humanity I became selfless for humanity but in the end it was pointless so to answer your question pendragon no one cares about me I have been forgotten"you said staring at artoria not giving a damn.

Artoria lost her patience and slapped you her eyes tearing up "are you stupid I'm that person that cares about you I love you idiot but why do shut me out!"artoria yelled her sobbing becoming louder,you stared at her your cheek was red since she slapped you pretty hard you got a weird urge to hug her but you don't know why your mind went blank like you couldn't say anything you didn't understand what was wrong with your body.you didn't know what to do in front of you was a crying king you didn't know what to do or say,you sighed you ran a hand though your hair your hand pushing your bangs away from your face "oi pendragon do you want to go in the water?"You asked artoria looked up at you still tearing up she nodded her head again you got that weird feeling again 'is this love wait no I can't be in love' you thought to yourself.

You two walking you guys hit the water,artoria was still kinda crying you grabbed her face wiping her tears away "you shouldn't cry it doesn't suit you"you said taking your hands back artoria hugged you.you stood there shocked but you patted her back she let go of you and kissed your cheek then smiled "see you can be nice when you want to"artoria said walking into the water you stood there holding your cheek you snapped out of it and went in the water too following after artoria.