{Jeanne(alter) x fem reader}

"What I have i done"you said looking at your drunk girlfriend jalter who was having trouble walking from the kitchen table to the sofa were you are watching her,facepalming on the sofa regretting your actions of bringing her alcohol to try for the first time.

Jalter wanted you to try alcohol with her but you didn't want to get drunk so you trusted her not to get drunk and that is how jalter got drunk.you were facepalming not noticing that jalter already made her way in the living room and saw you dirty thoughts popped up in her head and made her way towards you.

Jalter tackled you so your back was now on the sofa you weren't surprised that it was jalter who tackled you,you soon figured out when jalter is drunk she is needy and very very interesting!."what are you doing"you asked jalter who tugged on your long sleeve shirt pulling it up a little bit where she could see your abs,"what does it look like I'm doing dumbass!"she said tugging at the waist band of your joggers "raping me"you said pretty sure she is.

She looked at you piss she can hear the sarcasm in your voice "you said I was raping you!"she said slamming herself down on your crotch,yup even if she is drunk she is still the same old jalter.

You kissed jalter she kissed back you sat up,jalter wrapped her arms around your neck to pull you close to her.you rested your hands on jalter's hips where you pushed her down on your crotch jalter moaned "(Y-Y/N) h-harder"jalter said you swear you almost lost yourself and almost got a nosebleed for real.