{Morgan le Fay x fem reader}

A/N

Requested by @JosephKim140
Which I appreciate the idea, thank you

~~~~

Your P.O.V

"The Queen wanted me to..." I started but never got to finish since, it was interrupted by screams of agony. I froze realizing that it was the Queen screaming, I dropped the plates I had in my hands and started running to her room where the screams were being heard.

My armored boots clanked against the floor I was running on. Once I saw the Queen's door in sight I pulled my sword from it's sheath, and kicked the door open not even bothering to be polite and knock. "My Queen! Are you al-!?" I turned my head to see Morgan on her bed holding a...baby?

Morgan looked up from the crying baby. Her light blueish to green eyes stared at my (F/C) dark eyes, a small smile plastered on her beautiful face which would make me question myself multiple times. I gulped putting my sword back in it's sheath, "(Y/N), you got to be more quiet. You're going to wake the baby," Morgan said in a whispering but soft tone.

I bowed since I disrespected the Queen's privacy. "I'm sorry, your majesty. I just heard screaming and I thought you were in trouble." I said having truth lace over the whole statement, Morgan ordered me to stand walk over to her bedside which I did. With her free hand she puts it on my cheek and caresses it rubbing circles with her thumb, "You know why I love you so much?" Morgan asked I raise my brow shaking my head.

"Because your so loyal, the situation could be a life and death one. And instead of saving your life, you come back and save mine." Morgan answered for me leaning up to kiss my cheek but then moves down to my lips, I smiled a little bit once she pulled back focusing back on the baby "So, this is what you got from your sister's sperm? A homuculus?" I asked rubbing the child's cheek.

"But she will overthrow Artoria, and take the throne from my beloved sister." Morgan answered still looking at the child. I sighed she said that with Agravain, but look at him serving her sister like no one's business and to think his was my son. Sometimes that makes me question why I didn't use a condom.

~~~~

"Mordred, fix your stance. There's way too many openings, where your enemy could strike." I said stern slapping her leg so she could move it. The small blonde groaned out loud moving her leg, "(Y/N)!!! I want to train!!" Mordred whined out loud I moved my eyes to look down at her bright green ones glaring at her out burst.

Mordred gulped looking down at the ground sweating slightly. I sighed running my hand though my hair slightly frustrated pushing my bangs back, Mordred truly is Artoria's child not doubt about it. Agravain wasn't that difficult to train he was kinda like Mordred, but since I haven't raised a child in a while I lost my father like figure and attitude like a parent.

"I'm sorry.." Mordred mumbled out making a pouting face looking up at me. I felt something hit my heart with her cute face, I cleared my throat closing my eyes "No..It's..uh..fine, I'm being picky with you which is my fault. Yes, we can get to the fighting part which you are so happy about." I said putting on a small smile making Mordred grin widely at me.

~~~~

"(Y/N), why can't I call you papa?" Mordred asked me sitting next to Morgan at the dinner table. I choked on whine slightly, after I stopped choking on my whine I cleared my throat answering the question. "Well...cause..uh..I'm not your real father. Plus I'm already a dad, so..." I answered feeling slightly back as I watched Mordred's face switched to a sad one instead of her usual happy one.

"Why not? You feel like my real father, so why are you not my real dad?" Mordred asked again. I sighed getting up grabbing everyone's plates, "Cause, I wasn't the father who got your mother pregnant." I answered one last time hoping we can get off the baby topic, I heard Mordred sigh and run away to her bedroom probably mad cause I'm not her real father.

The kitchen was quiet except for the water splashing against the dishes I washed. I stood alone in the kitchen thinking what's it like having a real family and not going though this bullshit, as I was lost in thought I felt arms wrap around my neck loosely then pull on the collar of my shirt. Having their hands run down my body feeling every muscle then play around with the hem of my shirt, after their were satisfied with that their hands continued down unbuckling my belt then unzipping my pants.

Before it went any further. I grabbing Morgan's wrist with a firm grip, I pushed her hands away from my body not really in the mode to do this. "No, I'm busy. Maybe later or something but not out here, Mordred could walk out anytime if she likes." I answered still focusing on the dishes in my hands, I could feel Morgan smirk as she squeezed herself though the space between me and the sink.

She purposely knew it was a tight space. She rubbed her bottom against my lower regiment, she would even pull back only to slam back on the area I would rather not talk about. She wanted something from me, so while grabbing the soap to put on the sponge more I leaned forward grabbing her hip pushing forward.

Morgan gasped, I hovered over her as I washed more dishes pushing ever so often forward. She would whimper as I would thrust lightly, "You gonna stop doing this, cause we all know I'm going to win?" I asked debating if I should splash water on her face. Morgan nodded her head claiming her lose, I smiled as she walked to her room defeated in battle.

Shit...I got to zip my pants up. Damn you Morgan.