{Jeanne d'arc x fem reader}

You and Jeanne your girlfriend were at a indoor pool you were waiting for Jeanne you changed quickly I mean all you were wearing are the boys boxer swim shorts and a water proof tank top which you will probably take off,the shorts color was black with gold details and the tank top was black with at the top of the shirt the collar part was gold and the part where should be sleeves but are your arms that part is also gold.

You were looking around the building until you turned your head and saw Jeanne at the corner of your eye still in the woman's locker room "Jeanne why are standing over there it's no fun come here"you said confused that Jeanne is standing in the locker room "umm"was all she could say man if she doesn't come out people are going to think you are a weirdo even though you two are both girls but hey people like to think wrong these days "eh what's wrong Jeanne are you okay?"you asked she nodded her head still looking at you from the woman's locker room.you scratched your head waiting for Jeanne to come out so you can see her Jeanne would not tell you about her swimsuit it was a surprise is what she said.

Jeanne walked out of the woman's locker room Jeanne was wearing a jacket but it wasn't zipped up all the way so you could she was wearing a purple bikini and a white jacket that was not even halfway zipped up like you could see her chest and and stomach but the jacket was zipped."umm do I look bad?"Jeanne asked you,there is so much skin that you even don't know where to look yeah yeah you know it just her chest,stomach,legs,and maybe little bit of her ass being showed but to you it's a lot of skin but remember Jeanne d'arc your girlfriend has a big bust a bigger bust then you and of course you wouldn't know where to look first.

"N-no you look good Jeanne"Jeanne smiled at you but then she gets nervous again "(Y-Y/N) can I ask you a question"you looked around where you and Jeanne are standing some people are looking at you guys "yeah sure what's wrong you don't like being in the center of attention?"she shakes her head "no I'm actually trying to ignore those people but can we go to the practice pools"Jeanne asked "yeah of course"you were about to ask Jeanne on what to do but it looks like she already decided.

You two were at one of the practice pools Jeanne started shaking you noticed this,you walked over to Jeanne and grabbed her by the waist and hugged her "hey you okay my french saint?"you said rubbing her back comforting her "u-umm (Y-Y/N) I didn't tell you this but I can't swim and I was wondering if you can teach me because you know how to swim"Jeanne said burying her face in your chest cause you are taller then her.you smiled "don't be embarrassed i didn't start swimming good until I was like twelve and of course I will teach you how to swim"Jeanne looked at you then smiled and pecked your lips,and went to put your stuff and her stuff on a chair also taking off her jacket putting it on the chair full of stuff.

You stepped in the water waiting for Jeanne she also stepped in but was panicking as soon she stepped in she clung to you "are you scared of water?"you asked,Jeanne looked at you "no I'm not scared of water it's just I never been swimming so I'm scared"you nodded your head "first you need to know how to float"you said Jeanne looked at you with a cute confused face "people can float on water isn't that impossible?"you shake your head "the human body is possible for floating on water the body and the mind have to work together so let's try that Jeanne"you said smiling at Jeanne she nodded determined to learn how to swim.

"Lift your butt higher and relax your stomach"you said Jeanne did exactly what you told her to do,Jeanne's face hit the water so when she tried to talk it came out as weird bubbly noises when her face was out of the water she can talk normal "(Y-Y/N) lift me up higher please"you did that so she can talk without making weird bubbly noises but there were cute but you were never admit that to Jeanne.

You have been teaching Jeanne how to swim for a while now and she is a quick learner,you think she can swim like twenty to maybe twenty-four meters but you are not sure but she can swim fine it's just she won't let go of your arm she will cling to your arm when she can it's cute but she can swim fine."(Y/N) you can walk faster now" Jeanne said you started walking backwards a little faster,you would sometimes catch yourself staring at Jeanne's curves or her body in general you would look forward so you weren't being a pervert but you couldn't take it anymore you had to just kiss her so bad.

You stopped all of sudden Jeanne stopped too "(Y/N) what's wrong?"Jeanne asked you picked her up so her back was on the pools wall,she Yelped then you kissed her no one was paying attention to you guys that is why you are doing this in a public indoor pool.she was shocked but kissed back wrapping her arms around your neck you licked her bottom lip for a entrance but she didn't open,your hand traveled down her body you got to her ass and grasped it in your hand under the water 'thicc' is what you thought Jeanne gasped this gave you the opportunity to shove your tongue in her mouth.you two pulled away with Jeanne panting slightly heavier than you and with a sting of saliva connecting you and Jeanne's mouths "I love you my french saint"you said kissing Jeanne's neck "I love you too my pervert"Jeanne said 'god how did I get someone so beautiful as Jeanne' is what your mind thought.