{Ishtar x fem reader}

You were on the beach question what are you doing on the beach,well let's just say you got yourself in a race with a bunch of other servant girls your girlfriend Ishtar will be the couch or whatever they are called with the flag.you were on your motorcycle you turned your head on your right Nero and alter artoria shared a car together Nero was driving while alter sat in the back seat they both saw you Nero winked at you while alter just smirked at you.you were totally confused but Ishtar saw this and the jealous goddess she is got jealous and angry at the girls for flirting at you.

The race was about to start then Ishtar ready the flag "ready"everyone ready they vehicles "set"you roved your motorcycle's Engine "GO!"Ishtar yelled you were the first one to zoom off taking first place,the race went on you won the race taking first place you don't know who came second place or third but you got off your motorcycle taking off your gold water Proof tank top that says "Ishtar's greatest treasure found and belongs to Ishtar"she told you to wear it so people know you belong to her but of course people don't listen to her specially the saber faces since they take great interest in you plus they all like you.

How do you know the saber faces like you,well let's just say you can read body language artoria likes to stand by you when she can lily likes to cling to you when she is scared or just has a opportunity alter likes to share food with you or like artoria(lancer) and alter artoria(lancer) they like to put your arms between they boobs or lay your head on their lap.now you could say they are just being nice no because artoria always blushing when you are around her lily likes to kiss you on the cheek or forehead but since your tall she has to jump or use a stool it's cute and funny alter likes to drag you getting a glimpse at her booty shorts artoria(lancer) and alter artoria(lancer) they like taking you shopping with them showing you outfits that they think you might like but it always never works.

Nero and alter came running behind you,they both latched onto your arms you were shocked your tank top was tuck in one side of you swim shorts but you can see your shirt hanging out from the side of your boxer boys swim shorts.you looked down your arms was between Nero and alter's boobs you looked st both of they faces then looked away the You three heard yelling "HEY!"you three turned your heads to see a very pissed off Ishtar stomping her way towards you three.she walks up to you three and yanks you by the pants you Yelp and the next thing you knew you were in the arms of a very pissed off goddess glaring at a emperor and a king you sighed as Ishtar dragged you away from them you two stop she turned you around and kissed you.you kissed back with Ishtar breaking the kiss Ishtar just glared at you,you sighed hugging her "calm down I'm not dating those two okay"you said petting her hair Ishtar lifted her head off your chest and huffed at you "it's not like I was jealous or anything"you chuckled and kissed her forehead "yeah sure whatever goddess"you said winking at her she blushed and continued to act like she wasn't jealous but we all know she was quite jealous for a goddess.