{Mordred x fem reader x Artoria}

You were on the sofa in the living room by yourself reading a book,you were laying down on the sofa enjoying your book until "HEY (Y/N) what's ya reading!"Mordred said coming down the stairs really loudly,you sighed "reading a horror book and can you not be so loud Arturia is sleeping"Mordred looked at you confused arturia came down not to long after you said she was sleeping "oh nevermind about me saying arturia was sleeping"you said taking back what you said about artoria sleeping.

Artoria rubbed her sleepy eyes and collapsed by your side on the sofa,you had your arms up reading the book so there was a little spot for arturia to put her head on your arm as her pillow.she looked at you then the book "what book are you reading this time?arturia asked you "just some horror book I have no clue archer gave it to me it's interesting though"you said being honest,artoria hummed as a response and continued reading the page you were on or more like looking.

"HEY father that is cheating!"Mordred said obviously jealous,you still can't get use to Mordred calling artoria father because back in the past arturia was "king Arthur"Mordred's "dad"but artoria is the daughter of King Arthur so Mordred when you think about is arturia's sister like Morgan who is Mordred's mother and is artoria's sister yeah I know it is very complicated to understand you still don't understand it at all.

Mordred then dolphin dived landing on top of you,you thought you saw heaven because you got the extra weight out of nowhere but you are not calling Mordred fat it's just that she landed on you without saying anything about her using you as a landing place.artoria then jolted from were she was laying "you trying to kill (Y/N)"arturia said glaring at Mordred,Mordred looked at artoria "well you cheated father that is why I'm doing this"Mordred said burying her face in your chest artoria only got more jealous and also buried her face in the crook of your neck.you were stiff you could feel not one but two cute knights breathing on you,you might just pass out of cuteness you continued reading your book like Mordred and Artoria were not there.

It was a few minutes and you were getting hungry the problem is the king of knights and the knight of treachery are sleeping so you are kinda screwed,'damn this is going to be hard' you thought trying to figure out what to do and I mean you are super hungry you haven't eaten breakfast or anything at all you have been up since 7 o'clock and you haven't made breakfast yet and it's already 11 o'clock,you are super hungry but you can't get up cause you have two girls cuddled up next to you.

You moved your leg way too high so high from where it was it hit Mordred's area,Mordred let out a whimper and clinched your shirt you stared at her confused then it hit you,you just hit Mordred there!.well now you know you can't move your legs cause who knows artoria might get the same treatment as Mordred did,you were seriously suck you tried to move your hand but then you don't know how you ended up groping artoria and she too whimpered and clung to your shirt 'JUST HOW!'was all you could think at this point you were really suck without waking them up which you didn't want to do.

At this point you were losing patience so what you did to wake them up was you bit Mordred on the neck and groped artoria really hard on the ass.there both moaned really loud then jolted you took this opportunity to roll off the sofa,you rolled off the sofa hitting the floor then getting off the floor and walking into the kitchen but then "(Y/N)!!"both knights yelled your name you sighed and turned around "what"you said Mordred walked up to you grabbing you by the collar of your shirt you weren't surprised "why the hell did you bite me"Mordred said more pissed then when Tristan ate Lancelot's piece of cake or pie you shrugged "I don't know"artoria walked up to you too "and why did you groped me tell me now"there both looked at you for a answer you sighed "cause you two were sleeping on me and I was hungry,I was also losing patience so that is why I did that"you said honest and bluntly Mordred then let go the collar of your shirt but before you went into the kitchen you said "did you know you two are really cute when you guys sleep and moan"you smirked and winked at the two knights both blush red probably redder then archer's jacket 'man who knew I can make the king of knights and the knight of treachery blush hella red' you thought chuckling.