{The Artoria series x fem reader}

A/N

As I write this one-shot which is based off my real life experience, right now.

I'm not feeling the greatest, I have a major headache and my throat is sore. I'm not sure if I'm getting sick, but I know I don't feel 100 percent but I will try and post some more one-shots for you lewd bastards.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm kidding, but I just feel like shit and let's hope I don't have a fever or some shit.( ̄▽ ̄)

~~~~~~~~

I whimpered and groan while stuffing my face more into Nero's lap. I'm sick, and my servants found out and are trying to help me. As I stuffed my face more into Nero's thighs, I couldn't take the pain my head was giving me. My throat was sore, and even a sip of water my throat was just not cooperating.

I was pretty hot, my fever went up and I felt like puking. Nero whimpered looking down at me, "Poor Praetor, what should we do?" Nero asked the Artorias as she stroked my hair in a comfortable manner. Lily came up next to me, with warm miso soup in her hands, "Here Master, this should help your throat a little bit." I nod my head sitting up.

My face was all red, I took the soup from Lily's hand as Lancer Artoria came up placing her hand on my forehead. "Yup, Master's fever went up." I felt more tired than normally, even just tossing and turning to get comfortable was tiring, Salter came up as well wiping the sweat I had on my face.

"Ah, that handsome face of yours is all ruined. Because of this fever," I let Lancer Artoria alter squeeze my cheeks, as I groaned more leaning into her warm touch. I was all hot in my Chaldea uniform but I didn't want to take it off, the original Artoria saw this and unbuttoned my shirt for me.

After she slipped the white cloth off my body. I was left in my black tank top underneath, but I still felt hot. I groaned again falling into Artoria's arms, she gasped but smiled stroking my head. Showering was gonna be more of a pain in the ass, as my room door opened Heroine x, MHXA, and the summer versions of Artoria and Salter walked though the door.

They all gasped looking at my state, Heroine alter ran up to me offering a pocky stick. I turned my head the other direction stuffing my face into Artoria neck, thank god she didn't have her armor on. All of sudden, instead of feeling hot I now feel cold having a shiver go down my spine. I clung onto Artoria tighter, wrapping my arms around her slim but slightly toned figure showing though her blue dress.

Artoria surprised placed a hand on my back, more concerned then already. "What's wrong Master?" Her beautiful soft angel like voice rung though my ears, "Cold...I need something to warm me up..." My voice was raspy, cracked, and dry as I spoke to answer my servant's question.

Artoria went wide eyed, as she placed me in Nero's arms again. She grabbed my blanket wrapping it around my shoulders, Lartoria sat next to Nero as she gently placed my head on her lap. I whined more stuffing my face in Lartoria's stomach to hide my face, Lartoria knew this and stroked my cheek as I leaned into her palm.

The rest of my servants gathered around us. As some took turn looking my face and touching my forehead to make sure I was alright, some took turns getting me more water and soup even some medicine. Not to scare me or overwhelm me, they slowly stroked my hair and cheek. I started to slowly fall asleep from all their warm hands touching my face in a calming manner, as I started to close my eyes I could feel all they soft lips kissing me for a good nap.

I had a small smile on my face, then that dropped once I let darkness take my sight.