{Luvia x fem reader}

A/N

This was requested from @AriesStar337, this will be lemon with the reader having a peepee.

Me trying to be family friendly(-_-), but long story short I hope you enjoy.

~~~~~~~~

"Why is Tohsaka so annoying?!!" I sigh once again trying to read a book. Luvia isn't a big fan of Rin Tohsaka, I mean I don't hate Rin which pisses Luvia off more. As Luvia paces back and forth around the room as I sit on the sofa minding my business, she stops suddenly kinda scaring me.

But I was slightly used to this so I didn't really mind it. But I feel pressure on my stomach as my book is yanked from my hands, being thrown across the room's floor, dramatic much don't you think?

There, Luvia sits on stomach smirking. I cringe trying to get up, only to get pushed down and forced into a rough kiss. Luvia pushes her tongue though my lips without permission, not even giving me a warning or such she gets off my stomach. Thank god, she was giving me a stomachache slightly.

Luvia down on her knees, unzips my fly pulling my boxers down. Before I could even speak, so damn impatient. She shoves my junk down her throat not even taking it slow. I groan placing a hand behind her head gently, as Luvia bobbed her head up and down I could feel my climax building up.

With a warning I shot my sperm inside Luvia's mouth. Luvia licked it all off without no shame, as I pant trying to gain some fresh cold air. Luvia strips herself not even worrying about me in my clothes, she pushes my back against the couch with force.

She gets on top, lining me up with her entrance. She didn't even try to loosen herself up, just went straight for the point. "W-Wait! Don't you want protection or something?" I ask nervously as Luvia slightly glares at me for asking that question, "No" With that out the window Luvia lowers herself on my shaft putting me in all the way.

I grunt from the sudden tightens as Luvia let's out a moan of pleasure. We sit there waiting for Luvia to adjust, she stares at with lustful eyes scaring more shits out of me. And Luvia starts moving up and down on me, I grunt and groan as Luvia moans as loud as she can gripping my arms.

I place my hands on her hips, making her go down faster and harder making her gasp in surprise. As I feel my climax built up again, Luvia walls tighten more. I give up being nice and push Luvia on her back thrusting faster and harder to get this done with, "Yes! Yes (Y/N)! Fuck me like a wild animal!~" I groan louder as I thrust my hips faster.

As Luvia let's out a scream meaning she went over her edge of glory, I feel mine about to come up. My thrusts got sloppy as I tried pulling out, the only problem was I couldn't cause Luvia had her legs tightly wrapped around my waist. As I stopped moving, Luvia did it for me moving back and forth me making me cum inside her even though I didn't want to.

I pull out falling face first into the spot next to her. Luvia turns her head smiling at me, stroking my hair and I slowly shut my eyes to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~

"Haha! Beat that Tohsaka! I'm going to have a baby!" "That's not something to brag about you big blonde bimbo!" I silently cried in the corner as Shirou rubs my back in a comfortable manner.

I didn't want to be a dad! Shit! I didn't want to have kids! I'm too young for this bullshit, but Luvia wants to keep the child and I want to make her happy. Sorry dad and mom, but looks like you guys are going to be grandparents.

Good, cause mom can stop bugging me about when I'm going to get a child, and she's been asking for a grandkid...for a while now.