{Nero x fem reader}

A/N
This will be a lemon but the reader will be a futa if you don't know what a futa is it's a girl with a dick that is the summary basically but if you don't like lemon or futa then don't read I'm not forcing you to read this I'm putting this out because I have a dirty mind and I'm bored all the time and cause people read my one-shots which I highly appreciate I thank the people that read my stuff cause I bet it sucks but enough chitchat I bet all you readers want to read Nero screaming your name lewd readers😈
———————
You and Nero were out shopping you hate shopping but your girlfriend begged you to come,so you gave in and came with her.you were holding Nero's bags of who knows what but you peaked in and saw clothes and since it's almost Christmas she brought some Christmas sweaters for the both of you but she said she bought a Santa outfit she will wear for you on Christmas Eve which is scaring you now that you think about.

You two were walking around the mall your feet started hurting and you were getting hungry you wanted to eat something "Nero can we stop and eat something I'm hungry!"you groaned Nero stop and looked at you "UMU of course praetor!"you smiled you two ended up eating at McDonald's cause she wanted a burger from there you weren't complaining.you were eating fries when Nero spoke "praetor can I ask you question?"you looked up from your phone since you were reading a horror book on your phone "yeah sure what's wrong hun?"Nero blushed at the nickname since you never called her that before "well I was wondering do we have condoms in the house?"you spitted out your soda coughing right after that "w-what the hell Nero!?"you were red you don't think you had condoms in the house but here you are a girl but you were born with a extra part the male part which scared you when you told Nero you were expecting her to break up with you and call you a freak but no she didn't she smiled and said "just because you have an extra part that doesn't change you I still love you even if you are different then normal girls that is why I love you" that is when you finally found someone who loves you even if you are different.

Nero looked at you with a cute confused face "why are you embarrassed it's just me asking if we have condoms?"you were still red "y-yeah I know but you said it with a straight face like it was a normal question,but I don't think we have condoms I never really thought about buying them since you never mention sex or anything?"you guys already threw away your trash so Nero got up from her seat and grabbed your arm "come on praetor I have one more store to go to then we can home I promise!"you sighed then got up grabbing the bags Nero is excited for some reason you don't know but again you weren't complaining.

You and Nero or more like you were standing in front of an adult store you can't believe that your girlfriend brought you to an adult store in the fucking mall!.you walked in finding Nero in the fucking condom section great why did you answer your girlfriend's question 'great job (Y/N) just great job' you thought while walking over to Nero."Nero what are you doing?"Nero looked at you then your crotch she unzipped your pants where your black boxers were exposed,your cheeks were red luckily the store wasn't that full but still someone could catch Nero and you doing something wrong.you whispered yelled at Nero "what the fuck Nero what are you doing zip my pants up now I don't want to get caught for something I wasn't doing!"you had your hand on her forehead pushing her face away from your crotch but that didn't help she was able to ignore you pushing her face and pulled down your boxes enough that your shaft showed.now you were really red "Nero what the hell-!?"Nero cut you off by putting your shaft in her mouth,you got a weird wave of pleasure "oi if this is some sick joke stop it" you said resting your hand on her forehead she kept sucking and sometimes rub or licked your shaft.you can't seem to believe that your girlfriend Nero is giving you a fucking blowjob in the fucking condom section in a store wow how more weird can your day get.

You were close "Nero I think I might-"Nero pulled away but you shot so your sperm landed on Nero's face,"shit damnit fuck where is tissues when you need them" you said panicking Nero stood up since she was Crouching down she wipes some of your sperm off her face with her hands then licked them this act cause you to blushed but when you put your shaft back in your pants you were still hard which you don't understand Nero saw and gestures you to follow her to a changing stall you gulped you are so fucked.(heh get it cause the reader is going to get fucked by Nero)

You were in the changing room with Nero this scared you she walked up to you kissing you, you two fought for domination you let Nero win this round she pushed you so you sat on the bench in the changing room.

Nero pulled down your boxers again and you knew it your shaft was hard as a rock,Nero hovered herself over your shaft then lowered herself onto your shaft.this is a public changing room Nero has to keep her voice down when she finally got you all inside her she bit her lip,you groaned Nero looked at you with lust in her eyes "p-praetor...can you cum inside me p-please~"Nero started bouncing her hips up and down on your shaft.of course this was your first time you were fluster she said that it's not like you can impregnate her but still you have a feeling it might be a big load so some sperm might leak out of her but don't worry you will clean it up maybe.

You nodded your head putting your hands on her waist pushing her down on your shaft causing it to go deeper inside her Nero bursted into moans,you can tell Nero was trying to control her moans but from the pleasure she can't take it."p-praetor...ah!...I-I'm gonna~"you knew exactly what Nero was talking about so with a couple of thrusts she let out a loud moan and came on your shaft,for you with one last thrust you shot your sperm inside Nero,you pulled out Nero collapsed on top of you panting she even started playing with a strand of your hair "we should start cleaning up and making our way home before someone founds us like this"you said checking the time it wasn't late it will be in a couple of hours Nero sat up she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear you blushed a little bit she kissed you on cheek you two cleaned up and made your way home

You two got home and were scolded by Rin for being home late,Rin even asked if you two did something of course Nero said no but Rin suspects you two did something you should've in public but while walking up to your bedroom Nero stopped which caused you stop behind her then she scooted back brushing her ass against your crotch she looked behind her back giving you the same eyes she gave you back in the changing room you gulped for a innocent and pure empress she is quite dirty in a way which is scaring you even more.