{Olga Marie x fem reader}

A/N

Requested by @YuriGirlLover

~~~~

Your P.O.V

"But..I killed that monster just like you ordered, Master?" I answered gripping my sword. "No! I said knock it out! Not create a murder scene with the monster's body!" Master yelled back at me, I raised a brow under my helmet. "Berserker, I get that your a soldier who went berserk. But still can you...try to act human again?" Master asked me rubbing her arm nervously, I nodded my head still slightly confused about the order.

While Master was bossing people around. I sat on the sidelines eating a bowl of...what do modern humans call it..curry I believe, the red Archer made for me which I'm grateful for. After who knows how long Master was yelling and probably hurting my eardrums, "Berserker, I'll be busy for a while. You have permission to leave my side and explore Chaldea," Master said looking at me then back at the people.

I nodded my head, getting up and walking out of the control room or something.

~~~~

"Hmmm, I've ever met a knight who went berserk." Mordred hummed next to me while I ate breakfast. "That's means she's special! Right older me?!" Lilly said asking her Lancer version, "That's just means, she's like Lancelot who went berserk." Artoria sighed out loud I gripped my spoon in anger bending the useless metal tool.

"Don't compare me to that treacherous of a so called knight, he betrayed his king. His king forgave him and he lost his sanity just because he wanted punishment? What kind of request is that? I mean no knight wants to be punished by their king, let alone you even have the gut to mate with the Queen then be surprised that you got caught. Pathetic," I said though my gritted teeth I got up giving my empty breakfast bowl to the red Archer.

"So..why did you become a berserk?" Mordred asked more questions following me down the hallway. "Simple, I lost my patience on the battlefield and started slaughtering every enemy that crossed paths with me." I answered turning a corner still having Mordred follow me, "So did you have a nickname or something? I mean with a knight like you, I bet you earned a name of honor or something?" Mordred asked eyeing my scratched up sliver armor.

"Yes, I earned the name the knight of rage. I know sounds boring, but since I become a bloody war machine on the battlefield. Enemies were afraid to fight me, or even look at me." I answered once again to the short blonde knight. Mordred hummed at my answer still walking beside me, I didn't mind the company it's nice to talk to other knight who's been viewed a villain by history.

~~~~

"Master, stay close. This cave...doesn't seem pleasant to be in." I said keeping a arm up in front of Master. From the corner of my eye I saw Master nod her head at my request, the cave was dark beside the light Master had in her hand. The cave was also quiet, you were just waiting for a ugly monster to pop out and kill you or eat you.

I kept my guard up, my goal is to always protect Master but I'm scared. It seems that's one of my flaws is protecting, no matter how hard I tired I always lost the people I cared about especially...her. After I lost...her I lost my sanity and humanity that's why I become a berserker, but that's when the king saw me as a threat he didn't even see or think of me as human anymore.

I was just a demon dressed up playing as a knight, in the king's eyes. His majesty sent knights to kill me, which he succeed in and that's how I died and become a heroic servant or more like anti-servant. I stopped walking making Master look at me funky, "What's wrong Berserker?" Master asked hiding behind me.

"Shhh, I feel a servant's present." I whispered making sure Master doesn't speak to loud. Before I knew it a herd of arrows came following in our direction, Master was screaming her head off behind me as I stood in front making all the arrows bounce off me cause of my armor. After that stopped, the servant walked out of the dark showing themselves.

It was a shadow servant, so this shouldn't be that much of a pain in the ass. "Your orders, Master?" I asked pulling my sword out of it's sheath, "I don't care what you do! Kill or beat this shadow servant up! It needs to disappear after firing so many arrows at us!" Master yelled pointing at the shadow servant.

I smirked under my helmet, pulling my sword up to my face. "So, Master you don't mind if I use this cave as my canvas, and the shadow servant is my paint?" I asked getting in a fighting stance, "I said I don't care! Just kill it!" Master yelled more ordering me more. "Looks like I'm going to make some fine art with your blood!" I scream running at the servant with inhuman speed.

~~~~

"I know I said so whatever! But you got hurt you reckless knight!" Master yelled at me more as I banged up my wounds. My armor was covered in blood and stab marks, I may have to ask Da Vinci to make me a new one. "Sorry Master, that was my fault. I apologize for my unprofessional behavior," I said bowing going down on my one knee.

Master blushed and started to stutter. "Y-Yeah whatever! By the way, why won't you show me your face?" Master asked walking up me but I moved walking to the door, "Cause Master, my face is unpleasant to look at. Plus I think I would scare you with my looks," I said pressing the button to open the door.

"Why? What's wrong with your face?" Master asked again. I was standing in the door frame as my back faced Master, "Cause I lost my left eye, while fighting once. So I wear an eyepatch, but still my face is off limits to look at." I answered and with that I walked out of Master's room putting my hood on.

I hope this second life is better and I can make better decisions, but still be stuck with my past self and decisions I made when I was still flesh and blood.

But I hope more that I can see...her.