Memories {Artoria x fem reader}

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"(Y/N)! Artoria!" My attention was dragged away from the blonde knight I was talking to. To the two young masters standing in front of me, in new mystic code uniforms.

"Do you like it?" Ritsuka asked, happiness showing brightly in her gold eyes. "These codes are made from a certain school in Japan." Fujimaru finished off with a smile of his own.

"Yes, those uniforms look good on you guys." I looked to see Artoria with a smile of her own, but something about it was...odd.

Both young masters smiled at each other, and ran off to show everyone else how the uniforms look on them. When the two masters backs were turned to us, I looked to see how the saber class was holding up.

"Saber." But I was soon cut off by the knight herself, standing beside me. "I don't understand. Those uniforms they wearing shouldn't affect me, but...for some reason I can't stop crying."

Artoria was right, she was crying. Visible tears running down her smooth skin, hitting the ground beneath us.

"It's not like I don't understand those feelings." I pass Artoria a tissue with a small smile. She sniffs still trying to calm herself down, "Today, I'll make any food you request to eat." I state, to break the tension between us.

In her quiet voice, she answers back. "All the dishes you make are masterpieces.." I was caught off guard but I chuckle it off. "I feel quite honored to have such praise." It goes quiet again only hearing Artoria sniffle beside me.

"If I was pressed to say something..could you eat with me?" I smile at her answer. "Upon after cooking, then I will make my way to eat with you." I answer with the most charming smile I can bring upon my face.

She looks up, her green eyes still slightly filled with tears. She brings her body against mine for a hug, my eyes go slightly wide, she keeps pulling me off guard.

I wrap my arms around her small frame, her grip around my waist tightens as she slightly starts crying again. Her tears wetting my body armor, making the black look more dark.

I rub her back trying to calm her down as she cries into my stomach. "Thank you.." She mumbled as she pulls away rubbing her eyes.

Confused, I arch a brow at the words that came out of her mouth. "Thank you for what? I didn't do anything." Artoria looks up again and gives me her same cute smile she has on.

"For being there for me.." I nod my head and bow slightly. I lift my head and send Artoria one last small smile of mine.

"No problem, just doing my job." With those words leaving my mouth, I turn on my heel and make my way to the kitchen to cook something up for Artoria.