Malvie - Part 1, Chapter 1

"Is this all you got?" Uma asked in an annoyed voice.

"It's all I could find after school," Chad stated in a nervous voice.

"You said you could get me potions and magic. This doesn't look like magic!" Uma yelled, shaking an empty glass vile in the air.

"Look it's my first time doing this, and I'd say it's a good start," Chad said, nervously fidgeting with his hands.

"It's empty!" she shouted at him, pulling him to stand up straight by his collar.

"There might be a few drops left." He gave a fake smile, hoping she wouldn't punch him.

"If I'm going to get revenge on Mal I'll need more than a few drops of poison. You better bring me more tomorrow or I'll expose you."

"Expose me?" Chad asked with random confidence. "How? The only way I was able to find you was because I contacted you in the first place."

"You tryna challenge me Charming?" She tightened her grip on his collar and shook him slightly.

"No, ma'am," he said with a little nervous laughter. Uma let go of Chad, tossing him back a little.

"Bring me what I ask for or else you'll be served at my restaurant." Chad gulped.

"Y... you guys are cannibals?" he said with a shaky voice.

"Scram!" she shouted. Chad dashed out of the room and quickly as he could and ran back to the limo which had brought him to the Isle.

Weeks later, Chad finally returned to the Isle with garbage bags full of stolen potions, recycled spell tests, and plenty of other magical items. Uma was more than thrilled to see what Chad was able to come up with and knew this meant big plans for Auradon.

"I was afraid you wouldn't come back, Charming," she said in a more upbeat tone.

"I want to see them get crushed just as much as you do, darling," he replied.

"Watch it."

"Sorry."

"Thanks to you I might finally have a chance at beating Mal."

"And Ben and Evie."

"Let's not push it, Charming. I'm not looking for global domination here."

"Maybe you should."

"Can you just shut up and let me finish?" She snapped at him. "I'm going to need more."

"More than this??" Chad exclaimed in confusion. "This took me weeks!" he complained.

"So take a few more weeks while I figure out how to use all this stuff," she sassed in response. "Now get out of here. I don't want people to know about this yet. People on the Isle are really good at celebrating too early and I can't let them get too excited..." her voice trailed off a little as if she had an unfinished thought. Chad just stood there, waiting for her to be done.

"Do I have to repeat myself?" she yelled, to him. "Scram!" Chad bolted back to the limo again and quickly started to drive, knowing if he stayed too much longer Uma would sick some of her men on him.

More weeks passed and soon Evie started taking note of Chad's suspicious behavior. She started seeing him doing odd things like sneaking out into the library late at night and even into some of the chemistry labs. "He can't just be studying," she thought. "Chad wouldn't study for anything."