Malvie - Part 1, Chapter 4

"WHAT THE—" Mr. Beast roared as he walked to his office and found one of the posters. He huffed and immediately called Fairy Godmother to take care of the situation.

"What you have done has already caused enough ruckus," Fairy Godmother scolded the six children after they had been called into her office. "But this," she held up one of the posters. "Completely unacceptable!" She turned to Ben who was sitting next to her. She nodded at him.

"You're all expelled," he said rather quietly to his fellow classmates. He didn't ever want to hear those words come out of his mouth and especially not to his friends. But as king, it was one of his responsibilities. All six of the teens gasped and exchanged nervous and shocked looks with one another.

"Starting to wish we had worn masks," Carlos grumbled. Ben shook his head and sighed, knowing what he had to say next wouldn't be taken lightly.

"Since the school had provided housing for you four," he said to the VKs. "I have no choice but... to return you to the Isle." A state of panic rushed over Evie's body immediately. Mal's hand, which he had been holding, squeezed Evie's tighter. Mal turned to Evie who was on the verge of a breakdown.

"No," she stated quietly. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!" she began shouting in frustration. "Ben! You promised, you promised I'd never get stuck there." She sniffled. "I can't go back," she cried as she closed her eyes and stared into her lap.

"You don't have to," he remarked in a kind voice, bringing his hand forward. "I was told what you went through." He looked at Mal and then back to her. Evie turned to her girlfriend.

"You told him?" The purple haired girl nodded.

"He needed to know what you went through, so you could be protected. All I want is for you to be safe."

"We all need to be safe," Jay interrupted. "Nobody over there likes us... we could all... be captured."

"By Amare Artis," Carlos finished.

"Ben," Evie spoke up. "Can we forget about us for a second? Chad needs saving. Deal with us later. But please, rescue him first."

"Um, right. Of course," Ben agreed. "Get the guards to search the Isle for him. Every last inch of it. Leave no store or basement unchecked," he told Fairy Godmother. She nodded and rushed out of the room. Ben looked back at the six teens and leaned close to them. "Alright listen all of you, you're suspended for three weeks, understood? None of you are expelled and none of you are going back to the Isle. You're going to take down every single one of those posters and never do anything like this again, okay? Am I clear?" All nodded gratefully, Evie especially.

"Thank you, Ben, thank you," she stated and reached her hand out to the king.

"You're welcome. Don't do this again, alright? This is a one-time pardon for expulsion."

"Your Majesty!" A guard called, bursting through the door. "We've got him!"

"Chad Charming?"

"Yes sir!"

"That was fast," he stated in astonishment as he stood up and followed the guard out into the lobby. The six students hurried along, wanting to see if Chad was even alive. They stepped into the lobby where a large crowd of students and teachers had gathered. They were all speaking to one another, whispering and mumbling. Chad was kneeling on the floor in handcuffs, shirtless, with his head pointing towards the floor. He appeared to be perfectly fine, untouched and unharmed. Ten guards stood in a straight line behind him in silver armor and one next to him in golden armor. Ben approached the guard next to Chad.