Malvie - Part 1, Chapter 2

"Alright, Uma is still out there, and we need to find her," Ben told his guards. "She's still stocked with supplies and could strike back at any second. While you're out there, find Chad too. He's still missing and probably had something to do with this."

"While we're out should we also look for the love Mal lost for you when you two were dating?" someone called from the crowd.

"Oh, someone's trying to be funny, huh?" Ben asked, annoyed, as he started scanning all the faces. "Next person to bring up my previous love life is going to be imprisoned with Uma!" Everyone immediately got as silent as the moon, not wishing to be placed with such a nasty VK like Uma. "Let's go people, move out!"

Back in the girls' dorm room, Mal was sitting in a chair, spinning, while Evie sat on her bed doing her homework.

"Hey, E, did you really mean all those things you said about me?" Mal asked for what felt like the hundredth time to Evie.

"My answer still hasn't changed, M," Evie sighed. "Yes, I meant it."

"You weren't just being nice because I was on the verge of dying?"

"No, M."

"You sure?" Evie sat up straight and looked at the beautiful girl sitting at the desk across the room.

"M, for the hundredth time, yes I'm 1000% sure!"

"Okay." Mal smiled. "Just checking." The two were both quiet for a few moments before Mal spoke up again. "Hey, E, I never got to say my goodbyes."

"What do you mean?"

"You all got to say goodbye to me, but I didn't get to say goodbye to all of you."

"Hm, I guess that's true." Mal sighed. Evie's schoolwork was getting more attention than she was. For the first time in her life, Mal was jealous of homework. She rolled the chair over next to Evie and leaned over the arm, putting her face directly under the blue haired girl's. She kissed the beautiful girl and smiled innocently. Evie smiled back and let out a small chuckle.

"Mal, I have to get my work done," Evie stated.

"Why don't you work on something else?" Mal said seductively and bit her lip. Evie raised her eyebrow.

"It's strange seeing this side of you," she stated. "But it's adorable." Mal sat up, now sitting directly next to her love. "M, really, I have to get this done—" Mal quickly silenced the girl with a passionate kiss. Boy, she was good at that. She placed one hand on Evie's cheek and another on the girl's neck. Their mouths danced together, lips swiftly moving over one another as the two girls enjoyed the feel of one another. Mal softly bit Evie's bottom lip, causing a tingle to run through Evie's body. She dropped her binder on the floor, immediately sending her hands into action. Evie and Mal both smiled as they kissed, pleased with each other. Mal unzipped Evie's jacket, reaching in and caressing her side. Just as Evie's tongue was coming into play, Jay and Carlos opened the door.

"Hey guys, oh, oh, ah! Oh my," Carlos said as he stepped into the room and quickly shielded his eyes. The two girls paused and turned to the guys.

"You ruin everything," Mal said, annoyed by their interruption.

"Yeah well now I'm mildly disturbed," Carlos replied. Mal smirked slightly and randomly tackled Evie into the bed, quickly starting to make out with her again more intensely than before.