Malvie - Part 2, Chapter 7

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me!" Uma screamed. "Thomas you SON OF A BITCH! I give him one FUCKING job and he fucks it up! That's it, I'm done with him." Uma opened her necklace, the golden shell separating and giving Thomas his conscious back.

"What... on... earth?" Thomas asked, feeling his head. Uma had placed him into a trance with her magical necklace, forcing him to do whatever she wanted. It wasn't him who had poisoned Evie into kissing him, it was Uma.

"You're back to normal now," Uma told him.

"Back to normal? What did you do?!" he shouted at her.

"You know Evie?"

"Yeah, we're friends."

"Eh not anymore. You poisoned her and nearly had sex with her. Mal broke up with her and they just got back together. So, I did all that for pretty much nothing."

"You spelled me?"

"More or less."

"And now I'm going to lose my job because of it?"

"More or less."

"Maybe go to jail," Harry added.

"162930," Thomas said with clenched teeth and fists.

"What's that mean?" Gil asked.

"I'm requesting for Uma to be executed. I'm going to prove myself innocent and get you killed."

"So, do you think that was real?" Carlos asked when the boys got back to their room.

"That Mal and Evie are fucking?" Jay questioned.

"Yeah."

"I find it hard to believe. Mal wouldn't let them do that. Not yet at least. She's still a little too shy for that. Evie though, no doubt, wants it. She's the top if I had to guess. Tops always ask for it."

"Okay freak, you must think about this a lot," Carlos chuckled.

"Eh not really. I'm good at analyzing relationships. You know how I was on the Isle."

"Picking' up girls left and right, I remember... Does that mean you've analyzed ours?"

"Oh, dozens of times." There was a pause in the conversation.

"Care to share your findings?" Carlos asked, sliding closer to his boyfriend.

"You're more innocent, less adventurous, pretty quiet. Submissive and a bottom. I've got experience, am chaotic, and outgoing. Dominant and a top. That's the basics."

"You don't think I'd be a top?" Carlos felt offended by Jay's comment.

"Ha! Not in the slightest. Unless, of course, you're with a girl. But in that case, you wouldn't have much of a choice. But if you were with Jane, she'd be the top," Jay laughed.

"Hey!" Carlos exclaimed, jokingly insulted.

Hearing about Thomas's declared 162930, Ben knew he'd have to talk to Evie and discuss it with her. She, after all, had been poisoned by Thomas and had been in plenty of encounters with Uma. However, no one had informed Ben that the couple had gotten back together.