Chapter 46

Xael:"Show your face!"

The red silk hood is pulled down from his face to reveal a strikingly handsome man with long rich brown hair and piercing red eyes.

"Sorry for interrupting this poor excuse of a ball, but all my other attempts to get your attention have failed."

Xael:"How did you get passed the guards?"

"Xael some of your pack members aren't as loyal as you think."

Xael:"You will address me as Alpha King nothing more Viktor."

Low growls fill the room as the pack have their complete guard up as the mysterious man drops his cloak to the floor.

Viktor:"Still arrogant as ever Alessandro."

Xael:"If there wasn't a truce between our people, I would kill you where you stand for your disrespect."

Viktor: "I would like to see you try little king. I am much more powerful than you."

Xael:"Enough talk! Why are you here?"

Viktor: "I came here to retrieve what is mine."

Xael:"I have nothing of yours. You have been misinformed."

Viktor: "I doubt it. Maybe I need to refresh your memory Alessandro. 20 years ago, a baby was placed in your forest outside of Zeonia. A special baby with the smell of a human, but the blood of a much more powerful creature. That baby was promised to me by their father, but sadly was stolen from me before I could have it."

A look of worry comes across Xael's face before it becomes indifferent again. My heart pounds as I start to believe he is the one who sent the men after us in the forest. I step back further into the shadows of the ball room.

Xael:"There is no baby here. We only take in our own."

Viktor: "My patience is wearing thin my dear Alpha King. No more talking in riddles. Produce the elemental and I will spare your people, unlike my destruction of Eterene. That was just a warning."

Gasps fill the room as the growls proceed to become louder than before. Looking up at Xael, his eyes are now completely black as he extends his claws, moving closer to the Vampire King.

Elden:"Silence! ... I say this once more Viktor. Who told you these lies!"

Viktor:"I know she is here! Her blood calls to me! And as Vampire King I demand you show me respect! I am not one of your lackeys! Royal blood flows within me."

His fangs now protrude out, the werewolves descend closer to the now heated vampire.

Elden:"Elementals haven't been seen on this earth for two decades Viktor, everyone knows this."

Viktor:"Do you take me for a fool?! Produce her now or there will be hell to pay!"

A cold delicate hand covers my mouth as they drag me further into the darkness of the room. Soon everything goes pitch black and I am unable to move. A few minutes past before a black veil is lifted off my vision and I can see where I am. Fireflies illuminate the person I now notice in front of me. Taking in her appearance tears begin to flow down my face.

"Are you my birth mother..."

"Yes Winnie, it's me."

Author's Note

Thank you, guys, so much for reading my story. This is the end of book 1. I am not sure when I will post book 2, but it will start to be posted before the new year. Follow me to get notification for when it comes out. While waiting for me to continue this story please visit my other books that I am working on bringing back.

 While waiting for me to continue this story please visit my other books that I am working on bringing back

Shout Outs

sweetmissirish

daydreamers6

BiTrash1543