Chapter 4

Khloe's POV:

Their 'fight' lasted a total of two seconds. Both of them became a blur before Nico had Xander face down on the floor, holding Xanders wrists tight against his back while he basically straddled Xander's lower half.

All while the granola bar was left on the seat.

I barely heard Doe's small gasp at how quickly that was over.

"Hey, I wasn't ready!" Xander yelled as he struggled against Nico's grip.

Nico just smiled, not loosening his hold on him at all.

"I don't think you can tell me that you weren't ready when you made the first move," he responded.

Xander still tried to get Nico to let go.

"Wha- I didn't-" Xander sputtered before he practically buried his face in the carpeted floor of the limo and let out a disappointed groan, finally ceasing to try to break free.

Nico just basked in Xander's response.

I couldn't help but smile a bit myself watching this. Watching him.

Nico just seemed so much happier towards everyone lately.

I think the fact that he's been a lot more brotherly towards Xander lately was what made me the happiest.

It reminded me of My older sister and I back when we were kids

All the fun and laughs we'd share. The trouble we'd get into and the secrets that we'd keep from our parents.

That relationship was one that I could never forget and one that I miss every day.

But I was happy that Nico was now seeming to cherish his relationship with his brother... in his own way.

"Do you give up?" Nico asked.

"Hell no!" Xander snapped as he quickly turned his head the best he could to face Nico.

Then he began struggling to tear away again, writhing around and kicking his legs.

Nico let him go on with his antics for a couple seconds before he began pulling Xander's arms further up his back.

Xander immediately began to panic.

"Okay! Okay! You win!" Xander quickly exclaimed.

A victorious smirk rose on Nico's face before he released Xander's wrists.

"Damn right I did," He responded as he stood up, turning to grab the granola bar and take another bite out of it.

He met my gaze as he turned back around, his victorious grin turning into more of a genuine smile.

"Next time Nico," Xander began as he got to his feet, "Next time I'm winning."

Nico shrugged, doubt evident in his face, "Whatever you say dude."

~~~

I sat backwards on the seat, facing the window to make watching the world pass by easier.

It was just so strange driving through a part of the world that I had never been to before.

All I have ever known were the plants and animals that resided in the same city that I did, so all of these new species that I was seeing was very strange to me. 

I took mental note of the ones that stood out to me, knowing that id want to try to sketch them out later.

Id sketch them out now, but I'm not sure if doing that with Xander here would be strange.