Chapter 32

A/N: Khloe's bathing suit up above. ^^^

Khloe's POV:

I stood in front of one of the many mirrors that this closet had, trying to psych myself up with the bathing suit I had chosen.

Nico had already changed and headed over to the bathhouse to get it ready.

Thanks to him, half of this closet was dedicated to me, and he also had it filled with a variety of every single piece of clothing you could ever think to want.

Including a variety of bathing suits that I'm guessing Nico chose himself.

There were too many to choose from.

One-pieces, bikinis, tankinis, strapless, and so many more that I didn't even have a name for.

After looking over nearly all of them, I settled on the one I had on, a black two-piece suit with small patterns cut into the fabric at my chest and the front sides of my hips.

I was originally going to settle on a one-piece but decided that I should probably try to step out of my comfort zone. At least when I'm with Nico.

He held me on such a high pedestal and never failed to remind me how beautiful he thought I was.

I didn't want him to feel like his compliments were going to waste.

So even though it made me a little uncomfortable, I settled with this, figuring that he'd like it.

Plus it's not like he can get a clear view of my body while were in the water.

With that thought, I stepped out of the closet and over to the bathroom.

I could feel the air around me ever so subtly increase in temperature as I walked through the bathroom and opened the door to the bathhouse.

My jaw fell as I stepped into the room.

I had been in this room only once out of curiosity, but I couldn't locate the light switch so I just left it alone.

But this was far more than I was imagining.

It was like I had stepped into a totally different setting.

Small puffs of steam rose from the mostly filled bath.

Well, It looked more like a modified pond more than anything.

Rocks and boulders sat all within the pool, making each part of it a differing level of deepness.

The whole pool looked more natural than man-made, save for the crystal clear water flowing into it from the flat stone waterfall on the far side of where I was. Aswell as the stone steps that led safely into it.

Floating idly within the pool sat a rectangular, wooden float, holding a variety of soaps and shampoos from what I could tell.

The smooth concrete felt cool to my feet as I took another step in, admiring the polished cobblestone walls, and the flickering torch-like glow that the lights above were giving off.

A wave of relaxation washed over me almost immediately by the calming heat, humidity clinging onto my skin and the sound of that waterfall.

Finally, on the far corner of the room, I spotted Nico wearing nothing but a pair of dark green swim shorts.

I bit the corner of my bottom lip.

I rarely saw Nico without a shirt.

Unfortunately.

As I approached, I saw that he was looking through the immense amount of items kept on shelves within a little indent of the wall.

The faucet that seemed to control all of this seemed to be there as well.