Chapter 21

Nico's POV:

I think I found it.

I think I found the book that might give me the answers that I need.

It was an autobiography by a person named William Rigs.

I had seen his name around in other books while trying to find my topic of interest, but never really paid any mind to who he was until it was mentioned that he was a human turned vampire.

Apparently, he was a very well known scientist as a human. Intelligent beyond belief and respected by many.

Many humans and vampires apparently.

The book mentioned earlier how he worked closely with the vampire community, close enough to be thought of as their equal because of his skills and knowledge.

He wrote that as he grew into his late fifties, many vampires that he worked with approached the Lord, saying that he was vital enough to the community to be kept alive longer than a normal human.

I glanced around the library, making sure it was empty before continuing to read just how his transformation happened.

It read:

Vampire blood in of itself is an interesting concept. Since the time of their domestication, their most feral instincts lay dormant, save for the seasonal Blood Moon. On that night, their instincts run rampant, overtaking the vampire and actually changing the chemical compound of their blood, putting them into an intense and savage state of bloodlust until said lust has been satisfied.

This goes for every vampire except the Royals. The Lord, Lady, and, simply speaking, their descendants have a completely different chemical build of blood. Within royal bodies, the instincts that lay dormant within every other Vampire's body run freely within the royals. Only they possess the ability to contain the power of their immensely feral ancestors and keep themselves under control. The instincts awaken completely within the Lords and Ladies, And less so with each child they have. Thus being the reason the Blood Moon hardly if ever effects them and their first two children.

Because of this difference in chemical build, my body was able to go through the change from human to vampire. The application of royal blood into my body began the process of my change. Royal vampire blood is a dominant source in of itself, and took over and altered my own human blood into that of a normal Vampires. It was a difficult process that took several days and a huge toll on my body until the process was over and I had become a complete vampire in every aspect.

I let out a short sigh, furrowing my brows in a wave of frustration.

Royal blood... What did he mean by that?

I have royal blood, but the other books I read only ever mentioned it being done by the Lord himself.

Could I do it? Could I change Khloe myself?

I wished for nothing more than for it to be that easy, but a part of me didn't want to risk it.

I may have royal blood, but my blood might not be enough to change her blood.

My blood would be able to do at least something right?

As I thought that over more negative outcomes came to my mind than positive ones.

There are so many things that could go wrong.

Best case scenario, it might just give her a hemolytic reaction.

Worst case scenario, Her body fights against my blood instead of submitting since my blood isn't as powerful as a Lords and she dies.

The absolute best case scenario is that it works and she changes successfully.