8. Dots? But she said, 'damn girl he is hot?'

"so, he is a hunk"

"yes"

"he has a great voice"

"yes"

"and silky soft hair"

"by the looks of it, yes"

"he owns Nlogics"

"yes"

Q"you spent an hour with him in prison"

"yes"

"you think he is cute"

"yes"

"you think it is amazing, he is getting to know so much about Sasha from you without asking her directly"

"yes"

"he is most probably going to marry that hag"

"yes"

"and you are crushing on him"

"yes" I nodded, and only then my brain started to function.

"Wait what no. Of course not. I am not crushing on him. Pfft! What are you even talking? Shut up Mini and stop grinning." I glared at my stupid friend who hasn't stopped laughing yet. We were in my apartment wasting away the week end. I was sitting on the floor while she occupied my entire queen-sized bed.

"Your face. Oh god, it is priceless."

"Shut it. I knew I shouldn't have said you anything. Now you won't let me hear the end of it."

"Damn right I won't. And you know what? You cannot keep something like this from me even if you tried. So, tell me, when are you going to confess you undying love for him?"

"It's not like that. It's just that I admire him you know. Who spends his time with a cranky friend of his fiancé, just to know more about her and make their future great by knowing her likes and dislikes without her knowledge? And I am not crushing; I just wanted to talk about this with you. I don't know why, but I just wanted to."

"Alright whatever you say. But I still have an inkling that you like him, and trust me you deserve him more than that H-bag."

"Mini don't call her that. What do you have against her? As far as I remember you guys were fine when I first introduced the two of you."

"I will tell you the grand secret when the time comes, not now."

She looked somewhere behind me, deep in thought. Mini and I met in college and were roommates in the dorm. We have been friends ever since and are very close.

It's been three weeks since that fateful night and Nick and I have been constantly in touch. We had constant discussions about the surprise party (yes, he threw one as per my request). We even met a couple of times when he said he wanted to know things about Sasha. I started admiring the way he was treating her and wanted to say something about it to someone. Hence Mini. Because I don't think it will be a great idea if I walked up to Sasha and told her that I admired her fiancé (future) and that we have been in contact ever since we met and texted until late at night. P.S. I also think he is cute.

Yup definitely not a good idea.

"So, Ryan and Jack are out of question?" she asked like that was the most serious thing she could think of right now.

"Seriously? Ryan? That is wrong on so many levels. And Jack? He is like a wise brother I never had or will ever want. And I have my gut telling me that he has a thing for Sara." I placed my hand on my chest and continued in a dramatic voice,