19. I brought you coffee, M&M

I rang the doorbell which was placed just outside the gate that stood between me and an amazingly looking house. It was a two-storied chic looking building with lawn on the right side and a pool to its left. The establishment looked straight out of a magazine against the splendid lighting of the 8 am sun.

The intercom beeped and then came a grouchy voice that I know all too well.

"Who is it?" I carefully held the coffee cup in one hand and lifted my phone near the intercom, opened a recording and pressed the play button.

"Hey Ryan, it's me Sara, can we talk?"

"Can we not? I don't want to,"

Please don't be an idiot and pressure me into answering again because that I have used all the recording of Sara's voice I had.

I would like to think god was on my side because just a few seconds later the gates opened. I smiled evilly and made my way to the door, all the way congratulating myself on being a genius.

Yesterday after I said bye to Jenny I went back to see Sara making a call to Ryan. I recorded her voice thinking it might come to my use. And it helped.

Ryan slowly opened the door, looking at the floor, blinking away his sleep and muttering "why did you have to come so early?"

By now I was smiling like a Cheshire cat and knowing he will hate it, I shouted

"goooooood mooorning darling" and smiled a little more. I was enjoying this more than I really should.

The look on his face told me he was absolutely cursing, ever waking up and guess what that did to me? That's right I grinned a little more. If I kept this up, my face will split into two in no time.

"Riya, can you please step out for a minute?"

"Why? So, you can bang your door shut on my face? No thank you I am fine here."

"Why are you here? Do you want a strand of my hair? Drop of my blood? Salt? What do you want? I don't know what else you people need to do black magic." I pushed past him and made my way to the living room, examining the house. It was good and surprisingly neat.

"Baby" I said making myself comfortable on the plush sofa "you need to stop watching Supernatural. I know Dean is hot and all that but they are letting out all my secrets."

"'Baby' I don't watch it for Dean. All the chicks in the series are sexy. I watch it for them." he said closing the door and leaning on it with his hands folded.

"Oh, Sugar Pie I know that you are a closet Dean-fan girl so, it's ok. Ooo look what I brought for you... coffee with extra foam and two extra shots of love." I said holding out the cup of coffee I brought specially for him.

He shuddered a little and made his way to where I was sitting with a scowl on his face. He held out his hands for me to see and I could see Goosebumps.

"You being sweet and calling me names does this to me," he said with disgust.

"Aww aren't you just the cutest?" I said in a fake high-pitched voice, "I never knew that I had this kind of effect on you. I never knew my words could make you hair stand in happiness."

He faked a gag and went to the kitchen and I followed his there, after placing his coffee cup on the stand.

"What do you want, Dairymilk? Should I make you breakfast? Or something to drink, my sneakers? But I brought you coffee, M&M"

"Wow woh just stop right there. M&M? Really?"

"You know I love chocolates and I love you... don't you like it, Hershey's?" to add effect I pouted. I might have looked like a fat mouthed pig but I was trying to be anything but cute.