28. I am confused

We didn't. Apparently, Sasha was very important in the ceremony and was pulled away by some she-devils. Vivi and I looked at each other and then she said, "Something is definitely off."

"Oh, you have no idea how much I agree," and we walked back to the church.

All through the ceremony Vivi and I made fun of everyone I hated and finally when they vowed and exchanged rings, Vivi gaged loudly and I made an over exaggerated surprised sound and we rushed out of the church leaving everyone in a state of shock.

I heard Nichole was very upset about it, but bah who cares.

The two of us avoided the entire wedding party like a plague all through the evening and during the reception we took seats at the very back of the halls, silently giggling at everyone and getting drunk.

I made a mental note to just get buzzed and stop because the experience from this morning taught me a lot of things. Vivi's phone vibrated and she said something about coming back in sometime and left me with my stupid tipsy self. Bad idea.

Why?

Because, I said yes when Nick asked me to dance with him. I don't know how he found me or why he asked me to dance but I scanned the room and did not get a glimpse of Sasha. Ash was standing near the bar with some of his friends and was laughing at something. The only conclusion I could arrive at was, that Nick was dancing with Sasha all this time, she must be in the ladies' room now and he took pity on me and asked me to dance.

That's it. I'm good at this.

"Do you still like him?"

"Hmm, What?" I looked at Nick to find him looking at me strangely and asked again throwing a look at Ash "Do you like him?"

"How do you know?" Ok that came out wrong, that's not what I meant.

He pulled away from me and with shock in his eyes and voice he asked "You still like him? But why?" the answer to that ridiculous question should have been the two-lettered magical word 'No'. But the stupid and bigger part of my brain that was responsible for sass and red sirens made me say "How does that affect you?"

That's the last I saw of him in the entire evening. When we got back to the room I said Vivi everything and she reprimanded me for being a bitch when I shouldn't be. I don't get it. Strangely now that I think about it, I have a feeling that something is off with everyone I know. Everyone's acting weird.

****************

"It was a wonderful get away. I so wanted this." Sasha said with huge smile on her face.

"You look great and you are glowing. Want to tell us some secret?" Vivi giggled and went back to sipping her punch. The three of us were lazing one last time in a small restaurant near the beach, in our sundresses, before we packed everything and went back.

"Are you ok?" I asked Sasha because she was turning red with every passing minute. "Oh God are you blushing? Why are you blushing? Did you get laid? Is this where you tell us that you were the one who got drunk after the wedding and had dirty wild..." my rant was interrupted by the waiter who brought our orders.

Sasha just kept blushing and Vivi was laughing her a*s off. Now I was sure she got laid.

Eww the images, go away.

Sasha's phone buzzed and soon her face lost all the color.

"Guys we need to go."

The minute we reached the resort the scene before me not only confused me but also made me understand Sasha's reaction. Our mothers were here. As in her mom and mine. My sweet mother was fangirling over Nick and Sasha's mom was interrogating Ash. Trust me at this moment no one would wish to be either of the boys. They heard us and,