15. Little drunken brain's imagination

"So, tell me" he was trying to get me to answer his question with his stupid heart stopping smile.

What was I supposed to tell? I didn't want to answer his dumb question and the only thing I could do was stall.

"No, you first. Then I'll tell you."

"But I was the one who asked the question"

"And I am asking you now, so you tell me. How many?"

"That's not fair"

"Who said I played fair? I don't" I answered with a smirk. He lifted his ice cream to his mouth and looked at me and then narrowed his eyes and sighed.

"Fine I will go first but you need to answer too."

"Fine"

He said "four" paused a little and added "teen"

My eyebrows by now reached my hair line. Fourteen?

"You had been in fourteen relationships before? How many did you go out with at the same time to be in so many relationships? Oh god! Don't tell me that you were seeing all of them at the same time," I asked him in a surprised voice.

"What no. Do you really think that low of me? Of course, I did not go out with all of them at the same time," I heaved out a breath of relief.

"Five tops. There was my neighbor, the girl at school, my mother's friend's daughter, a girl from my gym and her sister," he reminisced this, counting his conquests with his left-hand fingers. Then he looked up at me and smiled.

Is he for real?

"You were in relation with sisters? You were never caught? That is cheating, that is..." I could not for the sake of anything on earth come up with an adjective that described this guy's bonding patterns here. And that only seemed amusing to this real-life Jonny Bravo.

"That is nothing. I was just messing with you. I was never in a serious relationship, not one." I somehow found that hard to believe. I mean look at him he was mixture of Chace Crawford, Theo James and some original pieces of THE WEIRD HOT NICK. How is it possible for him to NOT have a girlfriend?

"What is that supposed to mean, mister? You are serious about Sasha, aren't you? Listen here: you break her heart, I will break your face." I said it with the most serious look I could muster at 3 am on a Saturday morning, pointing my ice cream in his direction as we sat there on the bonnet of his Audi.

It is legit if you want to ask me what I am doing here.

Well simple: I don't have the key to my apartment. Initially the plan was for me and Mini to come back to my apartment and she was to stay the night. So, she locked the door with the spare key I had given her, before, and kept it with her even after she left me at the dinner. And if you haven't figured it out by now, you should know: I have very bad memory.

So here we are, the two of us sitting on the hood of his car eating ice cream, which I bought on my way back home, this early in the morning playing twenty questions while we waited for my keys, which Mini is sending with someone.

"Is that supposed to be a threat?"

"Oh, I don't do threats. I make promises." He faked a shiver and said

"Ooo I am scared now"

"You should be, if I were you I would be."

"Riya, you should know with that ridiculous ice cream all over our face and the messy hair and that dress and well... in short just being you, it is a little hard to take you seriously. You look anything but scary," he said with a smile.