1. The new student

Cas' POV

I walked into my class and sat in my seat in the back corner. While everyone else was socializing I would always take out my most recent book and read, that week I had been reading Batman comics. Ring the school bell rang every one stoped talking and rushed to there seats. One kid walked in looking confused and just stood seeming not to know where or what he was doing I sit closest to the door the kid bent down.

"Is this geometry " He whispered.

"Um" stuttered "Yeah" I responded.

"Thank you" his voice was soft and calming. "By the way I'm Dean" the teacher started talking before I could tell him my name.

"Hello class, today we have a new student" Mis. MacLeod said everyone started to whisper all I could think is that Dean must be the new kid. "Dean Winchester would you come to the front of the room?" Dean walked to the front of the room. "Please Mr. Winchester tell us something about yourself."

"Hello my name is Dean Winchester, I like long walks on the beach, I'm an Aquarius." He said with a grin every one laughed

"Dean be Sirius." The teacher said unhappy.

"Fine." He muttered "I'm Dean and I have a '67 Chevy impala that I love more then anything and if anyone touched her there would be pain in there future so don't even think about hurting my baby." Dean smiled and asked the teacher where he sat.

"Just sit next to Mr. Novak, he's the one in the corner by the door." Dean walked next to me and smirked I blushed.

Crap I hope he didn't notice that are you sure because I'm pretty sure that- nope. nope. not gonna think it not at all.

*************

I was in every class with Dean and for some reason he always sat near me. School was normal... at least till lunch. At lunch I would usually sat alone or at least not near people but today was different, I don't know what happened but Dean sat next to me.

"Hey, Castiel, right?" Dean talked to me?

"Uh... Yeah."

"Oh really because you seem unsure about it." Dean said with a chuckle he was so cute when he did that what why am I thinking that? I don't even know him.

"Sorry I'm just not used to talking to people. Especially people who are attractive and seem so sociable." Attractive huh? Attractive why would I say that now he's going to think I like him.

He laughed "thanks but..." he's gonna say something like sorry I don't swing that way or something "I'm not to good at making friends with kids half way through the year unlike my brother" he looked over at a kid with long hair surrounded by people laughing and talking.

"I never got that vibe from you, but if so why'd you come to me?"

"Well loners are an easy target." What does that mean? "It's easy to make friends with people who still don't have friends... or at least sometimes it is." He let out a chuckle and smiled goofily. "Also we are in a lot of the same classes."

"True. Any way hi I'm Castiel"

"Yeah I got that Cas" a nickname? Already? He got a worried face like he did something wrong "can I call you Cas?" He seemed panicked.

"Oh yeah. I was just surprised over all the years the only person to give me a nickname had been my brother, Gabriel"

"Oh, does Gabriel go here?"

"No he's in college, second year" jeez I'm sharing a lot of information about myself, but why? Obviously because you want him as you baby- nope. he probably doesn't swing that way anyway.

"So you in any clubs?"

"I'm in a photography club. Are you thinking of joining any clubs?"

"I-" ring ring the bell rang and cut him off, we went to class. not surprised he was in all my last classes though I didn't mind.

***********

In photography I walked in and saw the teacher holding a port folio with pictures.

"Oh, Castiel since your my best student i want you to look over these pictures. I won't tell you who they are from Incase they are your friend or someone you don't like"

I looked over the pictures they were beautiful mostly of a sleek black car in different wether some in snow some not. On the back of them they had notes like '67 Chevy Impala Christmas' and 'a summer with baby' who ever made these was talented and had great hand writing.

"Sir. I think the person who made these pictures should be in this class there talent would be useful"

"Alright I'll tell them tomorrow."

"Um just out of curiosity, who made them?"

"Oh he's a new student you probably don't know him."

***********

My brother picked me up because my dad couldn't. Chuck couldn't leave his work, again. My dad is a failing author but has a well paying office job so he's never home, and the few times he isn't at his office all day he's working on the next book in his 'marvelous' series 'Supernatural' I've read them he's never descriptive enough and when he is it's in the... wrong places.

"Hey Cassie." Lucifer called from the kitchen. I walked in to see him burning pasta. "Cassie I think I'm burning it." Luci always needed my help for stuff he never asked the others because he doesn't 'trust' them or something.

"Just toss it I'll make some for us." Luci always failed with pasta but it was his favorite "you can just cook up the sauce."

"You got it" I cooked pasta for us we ate and enjoyed it.

"I'm going to bed see y'all tomorrow"

"Night Cassie" Michael said laying on the couch.

"Good night my dear Castiel May you Rest In Peace" Lucifer said dramatically

"Cassie going so soon might i ask one thing... Luci how did our Dear brother die?" Gabriel respond to Luci more then to me.

"Shut up Gabe"

Gabriel smiled smugly "Shut up to you too my Dear Luci" Gabe comes up with all the nicknames we all just go along with it.

**********
I tried to sleep but my brain wouldn't let me
So this Dean fella... he's pretty, cute you should date him! Shut up brain he probably doesn't like guys. I heard a 'probably' witch means there's still a maybe. I tried to sleep but my brain kept on thinking of him, of Dean he is pretty and cute but I don't think he'd be to thrilled learning that I like him.