6. The two worst brothers in history

Michael POV

"Hey Luci So I get the hint that you like Sam?" I Started

"Yeah. Why?" luci respond

"Well if you Can't tell I like Dean and both our brothers have them so do you want to help me In wining over the Winchester?"

"Hum I'm not quite sure"

"You know... Jack?" Jack was our half brother Luci really took a liking to him and treated him like his son but jack liked Cas better then our Dad broke it off with our stepmom and Luci got really Sad and Mad.

"Yeah. Why?!" Luci was starting to get angry "if you touch him I'll kill you myself!"

"Luci you don't have to worry 'bout him. Now are you in or not"

"I'm... in." Luci looked sad but what I was planning would be what gets us the Winchester's

**********

"Ok Luci this is the plan: we all wake up go to breakfast then separate Dean from Cassie and Sam from Gabe, then what we do is we Seduce them then get Gabe/Cassie into the room to see the unfaithfulness and they brake up and you and I get the guy." I said cheerfully.

"Alright I guess" I could tell he was thinking of jack.

"Good lets do this I'll make the breakfast then you go get them out here." Luci went to call out Sam and Dean and there boyfriends.

**************
Lucifer's POV

At breakfast I had a chance to separate Sam and did I got him out side.

"Hey Lucifer why are you acting so weird?" Sam said

"Well I was just wondering" I had 'tripped' onto Sam and landed my lips on his he tried to pull away but I was still on him I was starting to think this was wrong.

Gabe's walked out to see why Sam was taking so long I was still kissing him Sam just looked scared and finally i let Sam go.

"S-Sam?"Gabe started crying. Was this his first stable relationship? Crap it was

"Gabe I didn't- it wasn't- Gabe Im sorry I tried to get away he just!" Gabe left and stormed up to his room. Sam started to cry.

"Lucifer why? Why would you do that? I loved Gabe and you just ruined that for me!" Sam hates me. Everyone at some point has to hate me ain't that right god.

I walked inside sad I only made Sam hate me more it didn't work damn Michael IT DIDNT WORK.

"So did it work" Michael whispered

"No Michael, and you trying to get in Deans pants won't work because they have a bond you'll never have with him and as for me I don't know why I would ever trust you or why I did I just broke Gabe's heart and Sam hates me so you know what I'm leaving this house because I always seem to become the bad guy and for once For once I want them to know who really is the bad guy it's you. It's you Michael." I stormed off Sure I'm not good at too much and sure I goof off a lot but Michael is the real reason why nobody ever gets what they want. I'll never return to that house as long as I live.

**********

Gabriel's POV

I could hear Luci yelling at mike but it was muffled by my tears and the walls. I heard a knock on the door, if it's anyone but Sam I won't open it my moose is the only person I want to see.

"Hey Gabe it's me, Sam I just want to tell you what happened." I opened the door and hugged him my moose.

"What did happen?" I was so glad my moose came to comfort me my tears lessened

"Well I think Mike told Luci to brake us up and he did so by kissing me out side and you walked in and I had not wanted it I kept in refusing I- I'm sorry" Sam said his words were quivering.

"Don't worry it wasn't you it was Lucifer who did that" I hugged him and felt his tears seep into my pajamas.

"Gabe seeing you leave crying was so hard I- I love you and can't bare to see you like that" his Tears turned into both of us crying uncontrollably finally I kissed him on the fore head and My tears stopped then Sams, we walked down. I glared it Mike.

"Where did Luci go?" I said "I want to apologize for not looking at the facts"

"He left, he said that he 'is leaving so he doesn't have to be the bad Guy and so we can all realize the bad guy is Michael'" Cas said

"Michael I wanted to say something to you" Dean grabbed mikes arm and went into the kitchen.

*************
Dean's POV

I grabbed Michaels arm and pulled him into the kitchen. He leaned into me.

"What did you want to tell me" he whispered into my ear. I lifted up my hand. "Ooo"

Slap I slapped Michael across the face. "That was for Gabriel" ooo I kneed him in the balls "that was for Sammy" I put him to the counter and lean his arm against it I lifted up my hand threatening to brake his arm he whimpered I let him go "and that was for threatening to brake Cas' hart" slam I slammed his head against the counter "that was for me" I walk out and hug Cas.

"Dean What did you do to Mike?" Cas asked

"I just taught him a lesson" I said, Michael walked out with a black eye and a red and print on his face.

"Dean." Cas said

"He'll heal don't worry" I kissed Cas

"Don't you want to kiss me and make me feeel better" Michael said

I raised my hand "no" and flipped him the bird and went back to Cas.

**************
Michaels POV

It hurt, every where. Dean doesn't just look strong he really is. I don't think I'll mess with Dean again, Think.