24. The Props

Sams POV

Yesterday we were told that we had to use a box of props to preform a short play on the last morning meeting right after cabin checks and right before the end point tally and rewords. We got through breakfast and the morning meeting and it was time to spend the rest of the day planning.

"So let's look through the props and get an idea of what we could do then share with the group." Gabe said and took out a bright red fedora. Dean and Cas have just been observing us the whole the they've been here.

In the box was A bright red Fedora, Red baseball hat, Red vest, A fake crown, A rainbow wig, a clown nose, a retractable fake knife, a Red apron, a clown shirt, a clown fake flower, a unicorn mask and a pair of clown shoes.

"Oh boy anyone got any ideas?" Gabe asked. We all sat in silence for a moment.

"We could do the tail of the evil unicorn that attacked clowns and a cook that defended the love of their life with a kitchen knife." Meg said.

"Let Sammy Stab a clown." Dean encouraged. I glared at him.

"I'll be the unicorn." I Said.

"Oh with that luscious main you don't need the mask to be a unicorn." Dean teased.

"Ok so what if we did a murder mystery with a detective the Sam plot but instead of the lover defending the other having them report it to the cops or detectives." Gadreel said.

"I like it." We all agreed.

"I can be the unicorn." I Said.

"I'll be a detective." Jack said and put on the red fedora.

"I can be a clown." Meg said and put on the clown nose.

"I can be a witness." Gabe put on the Red apron and winked at me.

"I'll be the first victim." Gadreel put on the rainbow wig.

"I'll be a witness." Bella put on the baseball cap.

"I'll be a clown." Ruby Said and grabbed the fake flower.

"I'll be a second detective." Emma Said and put on the vest.

"I'll be a clown." Azazel put on the clown shirt.

"I'll be a secretary." Zachariah Said and grabbed a clip bored from his bag.

"Ok so for the plot." We discussed a plot and went with it. "Now a run through."

"Hello hunny how are you?" Gabe said in a fake voice to Gadreel.

"Oh I'm fine sweets." Gadreel faked a smile.

"Let me set the table I'll be right back." Gabe Walked off. And I walked on stage.

"What the?" I head butted Gadreel and he dead dropped to the ground. "Oof." He said I the floor.

"Naay!" I Said and Galloped off. Gabe walked back on stage.

"Oh no! I have to call the cops." Gabe said and Zachariah walked on stage.

"9-1-1 what's your emergency?" Zachariah said like a operator.

"Hello my husbands been murdered." Gabe said.

"Ok we'll send our finest detectives." Zachariah left the stage and Jack and Emma walked on.

"Knock knock. We're detectives Plant and page here to investigate!" Jack said. Gabe walked up.

"Hello detectives my husbands been murdered please help." Gabe said Jack and Emma walked around Gadreel who was still laying down on the floor.

"He has a stab wound it looks like it was jabbed by some sort of stick or horn..." Jack said. The play went well and we practiced a few more times.

"I think we're ready!" Andy said proud.

"Well it's a good time to be look." Gabe pointed at the clock that was just about to strike one witch is when lunch starts. After lunch we have our active activity's.

"Ok so before we go to lunch we're going to do a camp song!" The crowd woo'd "today it will be... The Little Green Frog!!" Everyone laughed and cheered. (Nnn will be the sound of sticking out your tongue)

"Mmm-nnn went the little green frog one day mmm-nnn went the little green frog. Mmm-nnn went the little green frog one day so we all went mmm-nnn-ahh but we all know frogs go *clap* blah dah la dah la *clap* blah dah la dah la they don't go mmm-nnn-ahh" everyone sang like it was their duty and they all sung like small children even the older ones.

"Ok now each group let's see who can do it faster!" Ishum said and went through all the groups each trying to be faster then the last one .

"I think it was pink team what about you guys." Ishum said the the other camp leaders.

"Pink team go ahead!"

***

We all went into lunch.

"Hey Sammy." Dean walked up with a tray of food next to his Fiancée Cas. A swarm of girls crowding them on there way over to me. "Can you give us some Damn space!" Dean turned around to the swarm behind him and they all stopped in there tracks.

"What and you think you can demand space! I bet you only know Sam to get close to all the girls around him!" She said. Cas' face reddened with anger I could tell he was about to destroy her. Dean just patted his shoulder and cleared his throat.

"Bitch wha? You think I only know Sam to get with Chicks huh? Well I'll have you know I only know Sammy because he's my little brother. Also before you retort I'm taken." Dean lifted his left hand to show a ring. "And bitch I can tell you only know his name because the other girls here do and also I can tell you don't care if Sams in a stable relationship." The girls looked confused.

"A relationship?" She repeated.

"Oh you don't know we'll lil ol' Sammy over here is Dating and guess what he's dating ya Consoler Gabriel. So Hun get your grimy ass hands off of my little brother you-" Dean stopped seeing Cas shaking his head.

"No Dean she doesn't deserve your rath." Cas said as they walked over to my table.

"So when's your performance?" Dean asked. Gabe swallowed his mouthful.

"Tomorrow." He said picking up another bite and inhaling it. "Hot Damn this is good." Gabe inhaled another bite. Soon after being joined by Dean. Two shorter then me dudes inhaling their share of stake.

"Dude the only think that would make this better would be-" Dean was cut off by the cook shouting.

"PIE FOR DESSERT WE'RE HAVING PIE!" Dean's eyes glowed.

"Oh hells yeah!" Dean finished his food and grabbed two slices of pie. "Damn it they said I could only have two."

"You can have mine." Cas said. I agreed. Gabe rested his head on the counter.

"I'm too full for pie take mine or I'll die." Gabe pushes his slices toward Dean. He scarfed down that pie like his life depended on it.

***
The day went by and soon it was the last day of camp green team had one with red at a close second so we both got the prize being only one point apart.

***

We got home and I fell asleep in Gabe's car ultimately waking up snuggling up to him in my pj's on his bed.

"Hey baby sleep well?" Gabe kisses my cheek.