5. The picture

Cas' POV

School passed slowly but then finally weekend came.

I woke up Gabriel on Saturday Dean was waiting for me with Sammy and Charlie. "Gabe nice to see you-" Gabe slid in the back next to Sam.

"Hey, so you Gabriel ri-" Gabriel slid close to Sam and gave him a once over Smirking.

"Are you the infamous Moose brother of Dean's" Gabe says trying to flirt.

"Moose? Why moose?" Sam looked insecure.

"Well you big and majestic and- sorry I just, I always give people nicknames I'm sorry it's just what I do when I meet people" Gabe Trailed off nervously

"oh well then don't worry" Sam smile and blushed

"S- moose are you developing a crush" Charlie fake whispered just loud enough so we all could hear. We all laughed

"Shut up" Sam hit Charlie and blushed like there was no tomorrow.

"Ok so I need you guys to get to know each other so you can be friendly in the picture" Dean said.

"Oh I love it when you get demanding like that it gives me a tingly feeling inside" Charlie joked "oh and Cas don't worry I'm not trying to steel your boyfriend" we all laughed.

"Wait Charlie how did you know?" Dean asked

"Well I may have told her...but I made her promise not to tell anyone and she always keeps her promises" Sam said Dean stopped at a park and Glared at Sam, Sam laughed nervously.

"Alright get out" The three models in the back shuffled out and Dean pulled the Car by a willow tree the snow was starting to fall so we waited for it to cover the car a bit and get in the hair of the friends and Siblings.

Gabriels POV

I was flirting with Sam. He's cute and when ever they made jokes about us he blushed, he has the cutest smile. I'll tell everyone one tonight about you know my sexuality and not the Crush I have on Sam because Cassie will make fun of me.

"Uh Gabe?" Sam looked at me with the cutest little smile "why are you starring at me like that"

"It's because your eyes are so beautiful" why would you do that I know I'm flirting fight me brain

"Ok we're ready" Dean and cas finished doing the camera set up thing.

Dean's POV

"Alright get in front of baby but don't cover her too much get just right in the middle" I said

"Ok Sam in the middle Gabe on the right side and Charlie on the left. Cuddle get closer" Sam blushed and Gabe grabbed Sam and cuddled him close Charlie popped by and hugged Sam click I got a picture of Sam blushing. I got a few more better pictures and so did Cas we went to cas' place.

*********

"So you guys want to stay over?" Cas' Dad chuck asked

"I'de love to but I got to get home I have a few things to do tomorrow" Charlie winked at Sam he blushed.

"Alright how 'bout you Sam, Dean?"

"I'de love to" Dean said and smiled at me

"Sam you would like to stay right bud?" Gabe smirked.

"Yeah" Sam blushed. Lucifer walked by

"well well who is this little fella" Lucifer smirked suggestively.

"Um I'm Sam."

"Sam huh" his smirk turned into an evil smile as if Sam was his prey.

"Whoa, back off Luci this ones mine" Gabe stepped in front of Sam.

"Um Gabe..." Sams face turned red as a tomato.

"Oh so Gabe you want him" Luci stayed calm

"Luci Gabe stop fighting over Sam" Cas said

"Yeah Cas is right Sam doesn't even know Lucifer so tonight he'll sleep with Gabe" Chuck interrupted

"Yeah Luci I get to sleep with Sam" he obviously didn't mean what Chuck meant I don't want to hear about you wanting to have sex with my brother

"Ew gross I don't want to hear about your endless crush and want to smash my brother Gabe" they both blushed.

Cas laughed alright come on Dean let's take Charlie home.

We got in the car.

"Hey Charlie you don't mind if we make out in front of ya" I said Cas blushed

"No be my guest " Charlie took out her phone. I just laughed as cas blushed. I drove us to Charlie's house.

"Aw come on guys you talked about making out and just disappointed me."

"Don't film us or take pictures and sure." She nodded and I leaned into Cas he was reluctant at first then just gave in letting my Tongue in to explore his mouth I was getting way to into this I pulled away before I got to carried away.

"Come on guys just a bit longer" Charlie complained

"Sorry you need to get home and I need to try and get in Cas' pants so sho sho" Charlie left with a grin.

We left Charlie's

*********

Cas' POV

We grabbed some snacks and soda bottles and went up to my room. We plugged in the camera to look at the pictures I put the picture paper in my printer.

We judged each other's skills and chose out the best picture it was one by me and Dean wrote the Caption Two brothers a Nerd and a '67 Chevy Impala ~Photography done by Castiel Novak and Dean Winchester~

"Dean I have a question why did you choose that park?"

"Because it's where we had our first date"

"Dean we haven't had a date yet..."

"Then I think we should change that you want to go on a date sometime?"

"Yes, hows next Saturday?"

We slept cuddling the whole night.

*******

The next morning Michael snuck into my room and saw me and Dean cuddling. I could tell he didn't want to see us just awake cuddling.

"Do you have something to tell me?" Mike said

"Yeah hi I'm Dean this is my boyfriend Cas" I could tell Mike was uncomfortable at the word boyfriend not homophobia uncomfortable just jealousy uncomfortable.