18. The Prom Night With An Angel

Dean's POV

Sam is out of the hospital today and Prom is Monday so I'll have two days to get Sam ready that's fine ok I can do this. I thought as I walked into the hospital with Bobby.

"Hi I'm Dean Winchester and this is Bobby we're here to pick up Sam Winchester." I said to the Desk lady.

"Sam Winchester?" She asked.

"Yes." I was nervous.

"Ok go in." She said and got back to her paper work.

"Hi I'm Dean here to pick up Sam." I said to the doctor.

"Ok I'll get the paperwork." The doctor said and walked out.

"Hey Bitch." I said hoping for at least the littlest response.

"jerk." Sam said enthusiastically. He sat up and looked at me with a grin. "Dean I've spent more time in the hospital with Gabe then I think I have in all other places combined it's sad."

"What are you complaining?" I joked.

"Nah time is time so Proms in two days huh?"

"Yup. I'm taking Cas."

"Figures."

"So can the adult do the paper work?" The doctor came back and Bobby got the paper work we left with Sam later. I hung out with Sam for two days then Prom came around and when school ended i dropped Cas off and got ready.

"Sam How do I look?" In my full suit with my Cas blue tie.

"You look great. Go get him tiger." Sam joked. "Don't be out to late." Sam said "and don't loose your virginity!" Sam shouted as I walked off.

"No promises Sammy." I got in my Car and Drove to Cas' place. I got out and knock on the door.

"Dean I assume you're here for Cas?" Samantha answered the door.

"Yup."

"Just Wait here I'll get him." She walked up to cas' room. A few moments later she came down then a bit after Cas walks down in his Green suit and the trench coat I gave him he looked like a prince I smiled to my gorgeous boyfriend. Cas walked up to me and looked into my eyes like he was asking to steal me away and I let pled back into his I didn't even notice Gabe come down.

"Just fuck already Damn." Gabe walked passed and pushed Cas into me. His lips landed on mine and I swept him off his feet, literally. I got him on the couch and tried to get my tongue in his mouth when Samantha insisted for me to go. We got into baby and drove to the prom.

"Ok you two have fun I won't annoy you." Gabe said when we got to the building. Me and Cas went straight to the dance floor.

"So who's you bring Dean?" Garth asked he was standing with a girl under his arm.

"I brought Cas as my date to the Prom." I put my arm over his shoulder and he put his arm around my waist.

"Cool I brought Bess." Garth said proudly and kissed Bess.

"You two Dating?" I asked Garth.

"Yeah what about you two?"

"Yeah we're dating." I leaned into Cas and gave him a slobbery smooch. Cas laughed.

"Dean that's gross." Gabe walked pass as he was escorting someone to the office. I just rolled my eyes but I could see Cas blush I went in to kiss him again but got caught in his blue eyes they trapped me and I was fine with it.

"Dean its a slow song." Cas whispered into my ear. I smirked and dragged him out on to the Dance floor.

"Let's beat all the couples at the slow dance." I whispered back.

I grabbed his ass then slid my hand up to his waist and my other hand on his shoulder. He put both his hand on my waist and we danced away past all the straights I think Garth was there but I defiantly saw Gabe take out his phone and film us but I didn't care I was with Cas having a great time I didn't care the everybody stoped Dancing that just meant that we won. The music went to a salsa and we adjusted our hands to the right positioning and danced then when I dipped Cas I leaned in to kiss him and fell over.

"Well mister I can do anything you fell." Cas teased me.

"Oh shut up hot stuff." I kissed him.

"Awww" everyone awwww at us.

"Hey I caught you on tape liver boy" Gabe walked passed me.

"Hey GAYbe your boyfriends out-a the hospital!" I said to him Gabe turned to look at me.

"He's out? Why are you just now telling me?" Gabe said slightly upset.

"You'll see him after calm down." I said.

"Get up." Gabe helped me and Cas up he smiled. Me and Cas Danced together and then when the prom was over we went out to baby. I looked at her sleek black paint and then looked at Cas' face on the other side of her.

"Cas is everything alright?" I asked he looked up with a worried expression.

"Dean don't freak out but I think someone keyed your car." Cas said. If I was in a cartoon my ears would be steaming I was so mad I walked to Cas' side of the car.

"Son of A bitch!" I heard a snicker from someone. "Oh you think this is funny huh? We'll get out from your damn hideout and face me!" I waited. "Oh you're not man enough to face me! Get out if you're hiding place so I can pummel you son of a Bitch!" A muscly man walked out from behind a large power box of some sort.

"Dean you think you can-" his speech came to an abrupt stop as I punched him in the gut hard.

"You think you can hurt my car without getting hurt huh." I punched him again "Well you thought wrong. I punched him a few more times then stopped. "Now I think we're even, go before I change my mind." I got in baby then drove off with Gabe and Cas in the car. I dropped them off at there place then drove home.

"Bobby has m back! Could you fix up Baby some dick keyed her!" I shouted.

"Yeah drive her into the garage and I'll fix her up!" He responded. I drove her in then went to sleep.