9. The play offs

Dean's POV
(Ok so I don't sports so if I get anything wrong I'm sorry)

The coach gave the game plans and strategy's the the other Team got there and there he was Ansem Weems his dumb face got even dumber when he saw me cas looked worried next to me.

"Dean, do you know them?" Cas asked.

"Yeah, his name is Ansem Weems and he will definitely go for me so there's a point to help you with." I said the coach heard me and told the team if Ansem wasn't the pitcher that he'd go for me. The game started I was first to bat. And their he was pitching and looking like an evil monster.

"Here we meet again Winchester."

"I was hoping I didn't have to see that ugly mug ever again Ansem"

"Oh Winchester I love our little conversations too bad that I'll beat you in this silly little game."

"Well Weems I am a WINchester so I expect to win this 'silly game" Weems through the ball trying to ketch me off guard. I hit the ball and it flew into the field I ran to first base and stayed there.

"Not gonna go to Second base I mean Winchester you were never going to anyway" weems looked at me.

"Did you just make a relationship joke oh Weems you probably haven't even talked to a girl let alone tuched one" he's straight right yeah Crap what if cas thinks I'm going straight on him fuck!

Cas was next and hit the ball first try and ran to first then second I was able to make it home while they were all paying attention to Cas. Next it was Ava she got it the second hit and only got to first but Cas got home and pulled me to the side a bit.

"Dean I did it!" Cas was excited.

"Yeah you did." I hugged him.

"I've never been good at the batting part I was always the pitcher in all my middle school games." I smiled at Cas he was so happy.

It had got to Zack and we switched to the field we had 5 points. And Cas was the pitcher.

Weems POV

Dean was on field not pitching or on a base but was there and I was determined to make him look bad I was up after Holly.

"Who are you?" I asked the guy was ready to throw.

"Castiel and your Ansem Weems right?" The Guy sounded mad at me.

"Castiel knows my name I must be famous" I teased.

"Strike one!" The ref said castiel had thrown the ball an I didn't even notice.

"Wow Castiel you're pretty good..." I was shocked "but I know you can't do that again"

"Oh you do now? How so?"

"Well I'll be-"

"Strike two!" the ref said

"Well I'll be I did it again" Castiel said he was really ready to get me out, what had I done to him?

"Well try me I bet you can't do it aga-"

"Strike three your out!" The ref said

Cas' POV

The game had gone on I was getting them out left and right and the Demons of Helldoors High won 10 - 1 Crowley walked up to me and Dean after the game.

"You were right Naomi did tell me" Crowley said.

"What did you say?" Dean asked he was in a baseball uniform and looked sexy as fuck.

"Well I said it wasn't a big deal and will probably talk about her being a homophobe because I have to say something over the mega phone during Wednesday's gossip hour" Wednesday's gossip hour is when Crowley keeps everyone in his own rule making sure he is still the king and he shares one thing about someone and Crowley always checks his facts the only way to get out of gossip hour is to make a deal and I've done that twice.

"So you won't tell everyone about us?" Dean said.

"No not unless one of you double crosses me then say goodbye to secrecy."

"Thank god" Dean said.

Dean's POV

I was feeling a bit queasy and my vision was blurring.

"C-cas" I was swaying and sounded drunk.

"Dean? Dean!" I could hear that Cas was worried but I didn't know why. Everything went black.

Cas' POV

"Dean!" I shook his shoulders.

"He's our cold." Crowley took out his phone and called 911.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"I'm at the Helldoors high baseball stadium and one of the players has passed out"

"What is there name"

"There name is Dean Winchester"

"Alright we'll send an ambulance."

I called Sam and Gabe they rushed over with Bobby I just sat there with Dean in my arms crying. The ambulance got here.

"Hello where is Dean Winchester?" The driver of the ambulance said.

"He's right here" Bobby called over the ambulance driver.

"We have to take Dean To a hospital."

"Can Cas ride with him" Sam said.

"Who's cas?" They asked.

"I am" I said cradling Dean.

"What's your relationship with Dean?"

"Dean is my boyfriend and I think he'd like me to be with him, please" my eyes welled up with tears.

"Alright" they said and carried Dean to the back of the ambulance and I was there with him. The entire drive there he was out and I was worried.

************

"Dean? If you can hear me please wake up. Please I need I- I can't live without you." I kissed him he was in a hospital bed just lying there. "Dean, I- I love you" my voice quavered. I shook Dean's shoulder and I heard him gasp he was still asleep but he was struggling.