15. The New Mother

Cas' POV

"Hey Cas want to hangout later?" Dean asked.

"No my family has to clean the house because or new step-mom is coming on Sunday, sorry." I said.

"Alright. Still need me to drop you off?" Dean asked he's been dropping me off on Wednesday Thursday and Fridays (and other days sometimes) because Gabe has school. (Or because Gabe is sick/ Sam wants to see Gabe/ Gabe is too lazy or tired to)

"Yeah." I said and we walked to his impala. Dean drove me home.

"Bye see you Monday." Dean said and I walked into my house.

"Hey I'm home." I said and Chuck walked up to me.

"Hey I need you to clean your room then report back to me when you're done okay?" He said with dish gloves on he was probably washing the dishes.

"Got it" I walked up to my mostly clean room and cleaned up all of the trash and made the bed then organize my desk and papers and walked down with the trash bag and dropped it in the outside bin.

"Hey Cas" Gabe walked to the house and I followed him.

"Hey chuck I finished my room." I said Chuck was organizing the shelves.

"Cas can you clean the game room and Gabe go clean your room." Chuck said I walked up to the game room. We had converted one of the many bedrooms into a game room with bored games and some video games too.

I organized the bored games in the shelves largest to smallest and the video games by type, then series, then name and I tidied up the couch and folded the blankets and cleaned the tables and dusted everything. I went back to chuck after I finished and he told me to make all the beds and tidy things in the guest bedrooms.

I went up to them and a few had windows that I needed to clean and some had bathrooms I had to scrub at some of the beds had been messed up by being sat in by someone and one still hadn't been cleaned from our family coming over last thanksgiving and then I came up to Luci's room he had been cleaning it but his room was a mess so I had offered to help him.

"Hey Cas can you organize my book shelf?" Lucifer asked.

"Yeah, how do you want it organized?" I responded.

"How ever you want."

I organized alphabetically by author and put all the series together. Then the night came and we had cleaned the house mostly and we all went to bed. The next day I woke up to a missed call from Dean and listened to the voice mail.

Hey Cas i just wanted to say I love you and that... well if someone goes up to you on Monday telling you I am going to start dating them just know it's a lie and all that happened was she caught me when I tripped at a park and she kissed me I didn't kiss her she kissed me so please call me back love you. I called Dean back and he picked it up immediately.

Hey Cas how are? How's the cleaning going?

"I'm fine and the cleaning is almost done."

Would you mind if I came over?

"I'll have to ask chuck" I walked into cucks room and asked him if Dean could come over.

"Chuck said Sure so yeah you can come over." I said cheerfully.

Sweet, and see you soon. The phone cut off and I went into the living room to wait for Dean. He finally arrived right when everyone was wakening up.

"Hey Babe" Dean walked in and kissed me. "Need any help with anything?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, can you help in the yard?" Chuck said walking into the kitchen to get some garbage bags.

"Yeah I can do that." Dean walked into the yard.

"So can you two manage the garden?" Chuck said to me and Dean.

"Yeah. Come on Cas." Dean walked over to the poorly cared for garden full of weeds (not the drug) and all the plants were all over grown well watered but not cared for.

"So let's start by pulling the weeds." (Still not the drug) I said and grabbed onto a twisty green weed (N.T.D. Not. The. Drug) and pulled it's roots surfaced so I tossed the weed (S.N.T.D still not the drug) into the green bin and continued until me and Dean had pulled all of the weeds (N.T.D) and we moved on to trimming back the plants and helping them grow straight up. (ha ha they can't do that because there gay yeah I can read your minds! Fight me!)

Dean had left and my family went to sleep tomorrow was the day our new step mom would meet us and we would meet her but the funny this was chuck hadn't even proposed yet so we were just to call her Samantha and well Gabe was really annoyed by that.

"Hey kids get up and ready Samantha is coming over so look casual but also slightly fancy... basically dress slightly better than usual!" Chuck shouted nervously I can tell he wants us to like Samantha and Samantha to like us but the real problem was if Samantha didn't like my boyfriend because if she didn't like Dean than I wouldn't like her.

I came down the stairs in my Tan trench coat, a white button up, a portly tied deep blue tie, a black blazer, black jeans, and black Converse my hair was messy but looked slightly intentional even if it was just bed head.

"Oh thank God Castiel you actually dressed up a bit unlike theses two." Chuck pointed at Luci and Gabe who were wearing there normal everyday clothes. Then Michael walked down the stairs in a full suit and tie his hair done perfectly. "Mike you didn't have to where a suit." Chuck said annoyed.

"You wanted slightly better than normal and my normal is quite fancy so a suite was the only way to go." Michael usually where's a button up with dress pants and dress shoes or sneakers sometimes where's a blazer but he put on what Michael would call his 'fancy suit'.

"Alright fine." Chuck waited eagerly for the door bell to ring when finally it did, Chuck raced to the door. "Hello Saman-" his face dropped in disappointment when he opened the door.

"What's that matter Chuck? I thought you liked me." I heard Dean's voice and ran to the door.

"Hey! Dean!" I hugged him. "Why are you here?" I asked.

"Well I thought hey if were gonna get married when we're older then I better meet my possible mother-in-law." Dean wales in and shut the door we talked when the door bell ring again chuck once more rushed to the door and his face lit up with glee.

"Samantha! I'm so glad you're here!" He kissed her and walked her into meet us.