22. The Ring

Gabe's POV

I trust Sam I really do but the girls are who I'm afraid of. They all seem to be falling in love with him. I wish I could just shout at them 'Stop! Stop everything! He's my boyfriend get your grimy hands of MY boyfriend shoo.' But I can't it's just five more days I have to deal with them. I can do this. I can- my thoughts ended when I saw Sam getting pulled outside by what seemed to be fore girls. "Stop! Hey stop that!" I ran to catch up to them.

"Gabe help me!" Sam shouted back to me.

"I'll be right there!" I finally caught up to him. "Hey you girls don't just drag someone out from breakfast.

"We wanted to play." One of the girls said. I glared at them.

"Did he give consent for you to drag him off and 'play'?" I asked.

"NoOo"the girl said acting inanest.

"What team are you in?" I asked to I could tell Anna to reduct points.

"B-blue." She said.

"And the other three?"

"I'm also blue." One said.

"I'm Green and shes pink." Another said.

"Thank you now go along back to your groups we need to be with ours. Come on Sam." I garbed Sams shoulder and we walked back to the dinning hall to wait for everyone outside. A pack of girls walked up.

"Sam. Oh Sam how are you. Let's go Sam. Sam how 'bout we ditch the Consolers a go have a fun in the cabin." The pack of girls said trying to get Sam out of my grasp. I held on. And I held on tight.

"I'm sorry but Sam has to talk to me over there." I looked up and smiled. I took Sam to the side of the building into a little spot that you couldn't see from where the girls were. Sam looked relieved.

"Thanks. So what's the y'all that's happening?" Sam asked suggestively.

I looked him in the eyes "kiss me moose." And with no hesitation Sam pinned me to the wall we were less than a foot away and put his soft lips to mine and kissed me. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and I gave in our tongues were dancing or fighting I don't know but at one point I gave a quite moan. Sam pulled away.

"I've been waiting all day for you to say that." He let go of me and smiled. I could barely hear but quietly under his breath he whispered " I love you sexy." I grind and hugged him.

"Come on Moosey let's get back to the cabin." I walked out and we went to the cabin. When me and Sam got there the whole girls side flooded around him.

"Move." He said and put his hand out I could tell he was in too good of a mood for the girls to ruin. I just looked back and stuck my tongue out at those pricks. One of them stuck their tongue out at me I just leaned my head on Sams shoulder and I heard her scoff. When night fell I couldn't sleep so I just looked at Sam till I heard a few girls walking up to the boys door.

"So when Sam Wales up we'll rush over so what ever his name is can't even get close to him it's a perfect plan." One of the girls said.

"We just need to find where he sleeps." The door creaked open a bit. I laid flat down so they couldn't see me. "Their!" The same girl said.

"Sh you could wake up one of the-" the first girl was coughs off guard by Andy getting up and seeing them.

"Go back to your room young lady's!" Andy demanded.

"Ok ok sorry we just wanted to see Sam." I heard foot steps walk back. Andy went to the bathroom. When he went back to his bed I got up and went to the storage corner to look for a ring of some sort because if you love 'em then you better put a ring on 'em. I grinned when I saw a holla hoop perfect-a-mondo. I grabbed the hoop and put it on Sam then looked at the time 4:20 it's just like two hour till time for me to get up I should just get ready and watch the magic. I changed into my day clothes and went to brush my teeth when I heard a rapid breathing and left the bathroom I looked around at every bed the only one I hadn't checked was Mine and... Sam! I sped over to Sam.

"Hey Sam! Sam! Sam are you ok? Sam." I shook Sam and heard a grumble then Sams eyes teared up then he look at me and his face looked like he saw a ghost.

"Gabe you're, you're here." He hugged me tight.

"I don't get it?"

"You left. You left me." Sam's face contorted he was scared it would happen again.

"That never happened. I promise it didn't."

"But I saw it. It was so real." Sam looked down to his lap. "What is this?"

"It's a uh holla hoop to prank the girls." I Said nervously. "They want to steal you from me for a day."

"No they can't I never want to leave your side." Sam hugged me tight suddenly.

"Sam don't worry I'm here but first we need to prank some kids." I said Sams eyes teared and he nodded and went back to sleep I went to brush my Teeth and the sun came up. I stood in the bath room the door creaked a bit three girls came running in.

"Sam! Oh Sam! We're here Sam." The girls all stopped in there tracks. "What's this?" One of them asked. I walked out of the bathroom.

"A holla hoop is a circle, circles are rings, Dibs." The girls looked utterly confused. "I love him so I put a ring on him now go before I get angry." Sam looked at me and smiled.

"Gabe get over here." Sam said and I walked over to Sam.

"Moose my dear what might be the problem."

"Your not close enough to me." Sam grabbed me and hugged me closer the girls scoffed.

"Him? Why him Sam you have all of us to choose from and you choose Him?" The one girls said it think her name was ruby.

"Shut up I'm trying to be with my boyfriend." Sam shot back. I could feel his anguish the dream was still bothering him. The girls glared at me then walked away.

"Don't think we won't still try to get you to love us then the vary last day you will choose. Choose who you really love who you really want to spend your time with maybe who you really want to marry." Ruby paused at the door and said without looking back.

"You don't have to wait till Friday I know now the person I love most is in my arms right now and I will never Never let him go and I will never let you take him away from me not till my during breath would you have the chance." Sam said he was done with their nonsense and so was I. She left with know further comments.

***

Later we were alone hiding for the group game of his and go seek. Me and Sam we're together hiding.

"Sam about that dream you had tell me what happened?" I asked Sam shook.

"Hold me." Sam fell into my arm and I gripped him tight. "I'm the dream... Well it started dark empty. I was alone. I was, missing something and that something was you. I saw my memory's but from a dark place. They showed up through windows and there was no happiness no light it was dark till you came baring a light so bright it lit up everything and distracted me from all of that then these monsters tried to separate us and when they took you away everything was dark and a dimmer light tried to fill you gap it was grim and awful it only took and all the happiness I got from you was gone I shrunk into a pit of sadness and nothing could pull me out. But then a rope came down and this rope was a hang rope I looked up to the sky and saw you dead on the floor and words around saying do it do it then I put my head in the rope and it raised up up up into the sky when the monster used your body as a puppet and then you woke me up." Sam said every word contoured my emotions and I didn't know what to feel.

"Sam that will never ha-" Sam pulled me tight.

"Don't call me Sam I'm your moose Damn it!" Sam raped his arms around me. "Kiss me you damn fool" Sam said his eyes were starting to swell with water. I grabbed his head and rested my lips on his. Don't worry Winchester I'm here for you I'll always be here for you. After the game ended we went to the cabin and the day went like usual.

End of days two and three only three more to go.