17. The Suit

-Warning- This chapter deals with some difficult topics such as suicide depression and violence so you've been warned

Cas' POV

"Hey Cas I'm signing up to be an escort or supervisor what ever they call it for Prom in two weeks." Gabe said.

"Wait proms in two weeks?" I said confused.

"Yeah." Gabe said as if it was an obvious.

"Crap we need to go shopping." I said urgently.

"Ok I need to get myself a suit anyway." Gabe walked out to his car and I followed him.

"So what kind of suit are you looking for?" The taler asked.

"Well just a simple game black one how 'bout you Cas?" Gabe said.

"I'm thinking a simple-" Dean has called me while I was talking. "Sorry just a second. "Hey babe"

Hi so I just realized that prom is soon and I was rushed so you want to go to prom with me?

"I was waiting for you to ask. So I'm at the suit shop what color should we coordinate?"

What if we did black suits with white shirts and then Blue or green accents?

"That could work you could have blue one sand I could have Green ones to complement each other"

I like it

"Sweet. See you later." I hung up.

"That's your lady?" The taler asked.

"It's my date to the Prom. He finally asked me."

"Well What do you want for the suit?"

"A black suit white button up and green accents and under tones."

"What color green? For the tie?" The taler asked. I got a picture of Dean and zoomed into the eyes.

"Can you color mach this?" I showed him the picture.

"What a lovely color. I can try my best." He left the counter and looked for the right color tie and suit. He showed me a black green toned suit and a neck tie the perfect color. "How's this?"

"It's perfect." I smiled. Gabe went to grab what he was looking for. We bought the two suits.

"So what's the name of your Prom Date?" The Taler asked.

"His name is Dean." I said the Taler's expression went from happy to upset.

"Wait that's a boys name?" The taler was shocked.

"Yeah and why would that matter?" Gabe said stepping in front of me.

"Because he's also a boy witch means that he's Gay." The Taler Said.

"So?" Gabe continued.

"Being Gay Is A Sin!" The Taler said loudly. A woman in the back looking for a dress walked up to the counter.

"Sir that discrimination is a sin that ignorance is a sin two of the same gender having a relationship is not a crime and just because you believe that is a sin that you think some people are 'less than' is a sin." She defended.

"It- it's not natural they are choosing to love of same gender and it's wrong it shouldn't happen."

"You don't choose who you love. My son went through a phase of depression because people said it wasn't natural for him to like boys and that only girls could like boys he tried to kill him self because of people like you. He didn't want to like boys because of that he tried his best not to before someone like you told him to kill himself then he ran away and then walking the streets he was rapped in an alley way my son realized he couldn't change his love for men and jumped off a bridge he was later found dead and it's all people like yours fault so stop attacking this boy because I'm sure the kid he loves is waiting for him and think if he never returned it would be your fault you would be responsible for this boys death." She rendered him silent. She was about to leave when Gabe grabbed her arm.

"Ma'm I just want to thank you. Because even though you don't know us you defend my brother so thank you."

"It was nothing I just wanted him to know that his words matter and that words like that have killed before." She walked away.

"Ma'm What was the name of your son?" I said she stoped.

"Keven." She smiled back at me then walked away. Me and Gabe walked away with our suits.

I called up Dean and he answers quickly.

Hunny!

"Dean I got my suit." I heard tears on the other end.

Is Gabe there?

"Uh I can get him why?"

Because Sam he's he Dean's voice cracked.

"I'll get him." I walked to Gabe "Gabe Dean wants to talk to you it's something about Sam." I got Gabe he immediately rant to me.

"Put it on speaker." I put the phone on speaker. "Dean-o what's up with my Moose!"

Sam he. A. Some dude tried to stab Sam! Dean said Gabriel likes like he just got hit with an arrow.

"Is he alright what happened!"

Some homophobes found out about him and you and this dude was crazy Sam was hanging out with Charlie talking about you and this dude over heard and took out a pocket knife and stabbed him Charlie called the police then me and I got there a s soon as possible the police took him to the hospital hurry!

"We'll be right there" I said Gabe could talk he was shocked. I hung up. "Dad can you drive us to the hospital." Gabe was obviously out of commotion.

"Why?" He asked.

"Sam... got stabbed." I said Gabe broke down and fell on the floor.

"Get in the car." Samantha said Chuck was busy but Samantha wasn't she got Gabe on her back then took him to the car she drove us to the hospital. She got there and we walked in. "Hello my name is Samantha Bergs and I would like to visit Sam Winchester along with my two step sons Gabriel and Castiel Novak."

"I'm sorry Samantha but you can only see him if you are requested sorry." The desk person said.

"Lina Sam keeps on requesting a Gabriel Novak he said he needs to see him." One doctor said "he won't calm down."

"Wait witch one is Gabriel?" Lina Said Gabe raised his hand. "Go go the rest of you go in the waiting room." Gabe rushed to the doctor who called out and was escorted to Sam. I sat down with Dean.

"So do you know how he is?" I asked.

"Sams fine the blade didn't hit anything so they just stitched him up and he'll be out in they Said a week." Dean said his voice quivering.

"Isn't Prom in a week?"

"Yup So Sam will be out in time for prom."

We waited there for the rest of the night me and Gabe went home with Dean Gabe didn't got to school that week he was scared and just stayed at the hospital with Sam.