14. The Big Beautiful Boyfriend.

Gabe's POV

I had made up with Sam he loves me again. Every Day I looked forward to seeing him and every day I love him a bit more and I do have school from noon to fore o'clock on Tuesday Thursday and Friday so I can only see him in the morning but it's still fun. I'm in college to become a therapist or possibly a school counselor, I enjoy working with people and think that as a therapist or counselor would be fun.

"Hey Gabe what's up?" Urial said running up to me.

"Hey Urial, hows it going?" I said "did you get you homework done?"

"Yes for once" Urial said, we both laughed. "So how you doing in your classes?" Urial asked.

"Oh I'm doing fine." I still hadn't told him or anyone about Sam. "So did you succeed in finding a Chick at the college party you went to?" Urial is consonantly try to find a girlfriend.

"Na, but you should come next time. Maybe we'll find you a chick ya never know." He tried to lure me in.

"No I don't want to come next time I'm good not going to any party's at all this year."

"You need to get your head out of the books and have some fun." Urial said upset.

"Believe me my head is not in the books far from it actually." I thought back to doing nothing on my bed thinking of Sam.

"Well then what do you do?" Urial asked.

"Well I Uh... S-" I stopped I can't say Sam "S-sleep lots of sleep" I said nervously.

"Sleep? Sleep? That's what you're doing sleeping? Lame!" Urial said unimpressed.

"I need to get to class later" I hurried off to class leaving Urial there. The whole whole fore hours were the most boring fore hours I had ever had. We had a substitute because our teacher was sick and the sub had no idea what she was doing and made us redo the tests we had done yesterday because she read it for the class before us it was chaotic and boring. I left school to see a little fellow on the street asking for cash I didn't have any and felt bad but this fellow looked familiar I just couldn't place him.

"Oh come Gabe I'm broke no one will hire me."

"Lucifer? Why are you on the streets?" I said

"Like I said no one will hire me."

"Come home we'll shelter you. Please bud." I begged.

"Don't you hate me?" He said confused

"Sure I hate you but I don't want to see you like this, it's degrading to you and your family."

"Alright alright." He got i the Car and I drove us back to the house.

"Hey look who I found on the streets?" I walked in and everyone was in the living room. "Did I miss something?" I was confused.

"Gabriel Lucifer sit down please" Chuck said at the end of the table.

"What is it Dad?" I was super confused now.

"Kids I'm remarrying again." Chuck paused. Cas was visibly done.

"Who's it this time pops" Luci joked

"Her name is Samantha" everyone looked at me.

"Why is everyone looking at me?" I asked not realizing Sam is a nickname for Samantha.

"Sam, Samantha ha ha you're dating Sam and Cucks dating Samantha ha ha funny" Mike said stupidly. I rolled my eyes.

"So you really think she's the one dad?" I asked.

"Yes, and I think she'll be a great mom too so I hope you like her." Chuck was sincere.

"When will we meet her?" Cas asked.

"Sunday, you'll meet Samantha on Sunday." Said. "Now kids you should go to bed tomorrow's Friday" Chuck Said he walked back to his room. I walked to my room and called Sam.

Gabe? Hi

"Hey Sam."

What's up? how are you?

"Well my dads remarrying... again"

Have you met her yet?

"Nope"

When will you meet her?

"Sunday, I think."

What's her name?

"That's the funny bit... her name is Samantha" I heard someone open a door.

Who you on the phone with Sam?

Gabe

Dinner time Sammy

Ok. Bye Gabe I have to go to dinner I hope you like your new mom.

New- the phone cut off. I just laid down in my bed I hope I like my new mom too I fell asleep.

"Gabe? Gabe where are you." Sam was trapped in a cage looking for me.

"Sam! Moose, I'm right here! Right here!" I shouted back.

"Who's there? and where Gabe!"

"Sam it's me, Gabe I'm right-" I paused and a person who looked like Jessica walked up to Sam. I had heard that Jessica Moore was Sams Girlfreind at some point but why was she here?

"J-Jess? Jess do you know where Gabe is?" He asked her.

"Why do you need that old grunt? I am right here. Right here for you while he's not." She touched his face and pulled him close.

"Jess what are you doing?" She grabbed that back of his head and kissed him I fell through the ground and kept falling and falling till finally I heard Sams voice.

"Soon you know how I felt!" The falling stopped and I was suspended in the air and a knife was repeatedly stabbed into me in every painful yet non lethal spot over and over again and I just wanted it to stop by any means. I would kill myself to make it stop then a knife showed up next to me and all the pain got worse and the knife was just out of reach to ring me till- it all stopped and I woke up in a cold sweat.

"It" I was panting "it was just a dream... just a dream" I reassured myself. Chuck walked into my room.

"Hey you're boyfriend is hear." He said.

"Ok" I got up and got dressed and ran over to Sam.

"Whoa you're a lot more rushed than usual, what happened?" He asked

"I had a bad dream."

"Oh no, what about?" He asked.

"How do you feel about Jessica?"

"I feel like she's just a friend. Why do you ask?" I remembered the dream and started panicking.

"It was just a dream just a dream." I mumbled under my breath.

"Is this because I used to like her?" I nodded "don't worry Gabe I love you now Jess is just a past thought, it never actually happened nothing ever happened between us." He reassured me and kissed me. "I have to go now bye." He left and I just waited for my classes to start.