20. The Begining Of A New Day...

Sams POV

So today is the first day of the camp Gabe invited me to and I'm nervous of how they'll think of me. I looked outside and Saw Gabe in his car. I walked out to him.

"Gabe hi what's up." I said with my suitcase, sleeping bag and pillow.

"You got everything for a week?" I asked I nodded. "Perfect let's go." I put my stuff in the back and got in his car.

"So tell me what's the camp like?" I asked him.

"Well you sleep in cabins and you have challenges to do as all of the challenges give you group point and all of the things you do wrong get rid of your group points." Gabe answered

"So it's like Hogwarts?"

"No it- Well Yeah I guess it is." Gabe responded.

"So do you enjoy the camp?"

"Yeah it's fun I've gone since I was really young like 9 10 years old and the last like three years I was a Junior Consoler and it was fun but now I'm a Consoler and have to lead people and I'm nervous." Gabe rambled.

"Don't worry I'll help you, I may not be a junior Consoler but I'll try to help."

"Thanks."

"Do you know what group I'll be in?"

"Yeah I requested you so you should be in mine."

"Thanks that's a relief." I said. Gabe turned on some music and we finished the drive over. When we got there I saw large Vans of the kids some teens and some younger.

"Hey Moose we're parked come on." Gabe said and we got out of the car. There was a group of girls surrounding one guy who was blushing so much you could see from where I was in the parking lot while they were on some field.

"So Moose I'll have to leave soon for a Consoler meeting to get our list of kids so you go and socialize." Gabe said.

"So should I get the stuff?"

"Nah just leave it we'll get it later." Gabe left and I walked over to the grass where everyone else was.

I looked around to see if I recognized anyone I saw people short people with red hair people with no skin pigment people strong people shy people in groups but I saw one that looked slightly familiar; blonde hair, yellow jacket, jeans, blue eyes ,and childish smile... Jack?

"Hey Sam!" Jack ran up to me. "I didn't know you were coming?"

"Yeah Gabe invited me."

"Where is Gabe?"

"He's a Consoler so he's at the meeting to see who's in his group."

"Oh I hope we're in the same group that'd be cool."

"Yeah."

"Alright kids the Consolers are coming to collect you when they find you go with them to make it easier." A man up front said into a mega phone.

"That's the Camp leader Ishum." Jack whispered.

"Oh that makes sense." I said. Gabe walked up behind me.

"Moose, Jack you two are in my group" Gabe patted us on the shoulders.

"Hey Jack isn't our Consoler hot I think I might have a crush." I joked. Jack met Gabe as my boyfriend on the last day of school so I felt comfortable making comments like that.

"I'm sorry but I'm taken by tall and moose like fellow." Gabe said. Jack and I cracked up.

"So come on let's look for the rest." We went to find the rest of the kids and our junior Consoler Andrew or Andy.