23. The Unexpected Visitor

Gabe's POV

I woke up to Sam on his phone. "Hey moose tomorrow we should sleep with our shirts off." I whispered to him he laughed.

"Gabe we are I a cabin full of people no." Sam smiled "but I'd like to." He said under his breath.

"How scandalous." I joked let's get ready. I walked to the bathroom. "Aren't you coming with Winchester?" I asked.

"Coming." He go out of bed and we went to change in the bathroom... together.

"You look wonderful Moose." I joked.

"You ain't too bad yourself shorty." Sam elbowed me.

"Ha ha" I laughed sarcastically. "come on Moose man lets be off." I walked to the door of the cabin. "Anyone ready yet?" All the boys razed their hands "ok, hey y'all ready to go yet?" I asked the girls just one walked over.

"Meg hi." She stoke her hand out. "So some of the girls angrily talked about the fact you and Sam are together that true?" Meg asked.

"Yes... why?"

"Just wanted to ask. Also how long you two been together?"

"About a year." I said where's she going with this.

"So I liked that Hola hoop Beyoncé prank you played on them." She said.

"Thanks." We made our way to breakfast after the girls finally got ready. Meg stood on one side of Sam and I stood on the other. Meg was acting like a friend talking chilling but I don't trust anyone here.

When we got to the field to wait to go to breakfast we got there forth then everyone else got there.

"Let's hear who can be the loudest! Blue team! *blue team shouts and screams* green team can you do better then that. *green team screamed* oh that was pretty good how 'bout pink team can you do batter than that. *pink team shouted and screamed* oh boy purple team let's see what you can do! *purple team shouted and screamed* let's here it from Red Team *we shouted at the top of our lungs* ok we're going to-" Ishum stopped suddenly.

"Who's that guy seems like a real drag" a person who sounds like Dean said behind us. Me and Sam looked back. "Hiya Sammy." Dean said "Hey Gabe you treating him well."

"Don't worry Dean-o My moose over here is fine absolutely wonderful." I put my arm on his shoulder.

"Hello Sam, Gabe." Cas said.

"Cas you you're here last time you were here you swore not to come to this place again what changed?"

"Dean convinced me. We'll be staying in the hotel here you know up the hill."

"Cool." I Said. Ishum walked closer to us.

"Castiel? Well I'll be damned it's you Castiel Novak. And is that Dean?" Dean and Cas were surprised.

"Yes how'd you know." Cas said shocked.

"Gabe talked to me and told me 'bout Dean 'bout you two. Still hate you but seeing your damn face again makes a man think."

"Why does he hate you so much Cas?" Dean asked.

"I did the right thing and he didn't like that. I disobeyed." Cas said. Ishum just glared.

"So you're telling me he hates you for disobedience? Sounds familiar." Dean shrugged. Ishum went to release people to breakfast and a girls walked up to Cas he freaked.

"Castiel?" She blushed. "I just wanted to tell you that... I love you and-"

"Hunny You're too late this sexy beast is mine." Dean said and lifted up his ring Cas blushed.

"Well I realized that I must have been too late I just wanted to say that... I regret not telling you sooner." The girls eyes watered.

"If I may say... Thank you... for not telling me sooner, because being single when I met Dean was strange but I realized he is the love of my life and I don't know how I got along with out him so Thank you." Cas said. The girl blushed.

"You're Welcome." The girls smiled and walked away.

"Well that was interesting. So babe we're you quite the lady's man back in the day." Dean joked.

"Quite the contrary actually I was the brother of the lady's man." Cas elbowed me.

"I guess my title was stripped of me." I said and looked at Sams fan-club.

"Sammy you've come so far." Dean fake cried and Sam glared at him.

"Sam do the girls not know you have a boyfriend?" Cas asked.

"Some of them do some of them don't but they all know I don't like the fact that they follow me everywhere." Sam said grumpy.

"Hey everyone on Red team we need to get to coming up with the Team name it's the day for it!" Gabe shouted over the crowd. The Red team crammed through the crowd and we went to the small playground to come up with the name.

"So we need a name, an animal, a flower, we have to have the color of our Team and the name of a supernatural being." Andy said. Dean looked over at Andy surprised.

"Andy? Is that you?" Dean asked concerned.

"Yeah it's me Andy the." Andy paused when he saw Dean. "We'll beat me with a chicken, Dean Winchester? long time no see."

"Andy hows the new school? Any crazy people in love with you?" Dean asked.

"Thankfully no. So hows the father still a Jack-Ass?"

"Thankfully he put his Jack-Ass years behind him. Did ya meet Cas?"

"I don't think I've had the pleasure. Hows you know Cas?"

"Once my boyfriend now we're engaged and he's soon to be my hubby." Dean said and Cas blushed.

"Andy, Dean we need to get back on track." Gabe said.

"Oh sorry." Andy apologized.

"For a name we could do Richard as in Richard Roman one of the Camp leaders." Bella suggested.

"For the flower we could do Rose because roses are Red." Ruby Said.

"How bout a raccoon for the creature." Jack said.

"I'm not sure a raccoon would be best due to the fact that well they scavenge through garbage. Well they're a bit What's the word yucky." The girls said Jack smile faded a bit. "But don't worry it was a good idea." She said worried Jack was getting sad.

"Well then how 'bout rooster." He said. The girl smiled.

"Now we just need a supernatural being." Andy said.

"What about a Rakshasa." Dean said. Sam got viably nervous I hugged him.

"Sam why are you nervous." One of the girls asked.

"We watched a horror movie where the Rakshasa took the form of a clown and Sam is deathly afraid of clowns." Dean teased Sam.

"What if we did a Rougarou instead." Sam suggested.

"But a Rougaroumakes no sense we should do a Rakshasa." Dean convinced.

"So the Name is Richard the animal is a rooster the flower is Rose our color is Red and the supernatural creature is Rakshasa." I Said.

"Now to put them together." Andy said.

"The Red Richard Rose Rooster... Rakashasa?" Gadreel suggested.

At the end of the day we went with:

Richard's Rose Red Rooster Rakshasa

And with that day fore had ended leaving two more days.