Epilogue

As Dean and Castiel's story came to an end Sam and Gabriel's was just beginning. Dean and Cas got into the family life they adopted two children a boy and a girl Travis Danger Winchester and Emma Grace Winchester. Lucifer had went down to Georgia and only comes to visit on holidays. Valentines Day was near and Gabriel had purchased a ring to propose to Sam. "How's it going?" Dean asked when he saw Gabe at the market place. "What's Sams favorite dish?" Gabe asked nervously. "Shouldn't you know? I haven't made something for Sam in years and the last time I made something for him all he ever wanted was Spegati-O's and Cereal." Dean said. "Why are you so up tight all the sudden?" Dean asked. Gabriel reached into his pocket and pulled out a box. Dean was confused at first then realized it. "Wait! Are you-" Dean shouted getting cut off by Gabe. "Hush." Gabe insisted. "Are you going to marry my brother!" Dean said quieter and Gabe blushed. "Yeah I was just... how?" Gabe asked. "Dinner. Me and Cas are hosting a Valentine's Day party and you can propose then." Dean suggested. "How like what's the best way? what time? I want to do this right." Gabe was flustered. "Well all you got to do is read the moment." Dean coached. Gabe's face turned from flustered to confused. "Read the... Moment?" Dean's eyes widened in disappointment. "We have a lot to work on." As Dean went through a training montage to get Gabriel proposal ready Dean out did himself. Gabriel wasn't just good at reading the moment Gabriel was wonderful not just able to tell the mood of a close friend and brother in-law but able to tell the complete stranger was having a good or bad day with only one word! Still not as good as Dean but he was ready. "Gabriel are you ready to steal some heart?" Dean asked pumped. "Hells Yeah!" Gabe said enthusiastically.

***

Later during the night when everyone arrives at Dean's and Castiel's dinner party Dean had already told the plan, to help Gabe propose, to Castiel and nothing could stop them. After dinner was finished Dean hooked up the gaming consuls while Cas cleaned up the dishes and put them in the sink. Their two kids were being rambunctious kids and after Dean and Cas had finished they tamed the little beasts and put them in their bedroom with Garth and His two kids to play and watch some shows while the adults played Mario cart and some bad dating sims. When Gabe and Sam went to play a two player Dating sim where one plays the chick and the other plays the guy.

Sam: Hey babe 😉 |Sam couldn't keep a straight face

Gabriel: how have you been?

Sam: I was up all night thinking about you. About how much I LOOOVE you | Sam almost bursted. As the game continued there was a few... Steamy seenu when finally Gabriel's character was going to propose.

Gabriel: Sam... I fell in love as soon as I saw you-| Gabriel read and when the character kneeled down to propose Gabe did the Sam Dean only looked proud that Gabe felt ready.

Gabriel: as soon as my eyes met yours at the park by the nascar stadium- (Gabe followed his words with the characters and Sam looked so happy and so amused by the time he decided to propose you could fuel a plane that takes a lot of fuel- when the sound of the cars drove by and your long hair blew in the wind I knew you would have to be mine so-Gabe opened the ring box braking any suspicion that Gabe was joking- will you Sam (Winchester) marry me?

Sams eyes glowed with passion and happiness and Sam smiled the biggest smile Sam simply said three words while tears of joy fell down his face. "Let's find out." As Sam presses the button to go to the next text as rolled along every one cracked up.

Sam: No... it's so sweet of you to ask but I just feel like we're moving to fast so let's just stay like this for just a tad longer. | Sam looked so distraught his joke went so wrong.

"Gabe hun I'll marry you I was just-" Sam was so apologetic but Gabe cut him off with a kiss.

"Thank god." Gabe said and went in again for another kiss just happy that they were finally engaged. Sam was finally his and no one could take him. Sam was Gabe fiancée and Gabe was Sams. They would no longer be two separate entity's they were now one. If Sam was hurt Gabe would know and vise versa they were linked in the mind... and at this point the mouth Gabe was so happy and so was Sam they linked and were staying like that for a while. (Luckily the kids were up stairs)

~ Ok this is it for A little slice of Winchester I hope you enjoyed I worked fairly hard on this. It's just a mush of all the things I love about spn AUs and things I always wanted to see in them so have a nice Day/Night and if you have bed bugs remember Sleep tight and don't let them bite. That's all Jeff the grate signing off~

A little slice of Winchester (Destiel/Sabriel)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara