19. The Graduation Day

Dean's POV

Finally it's graduation day. I had been waiting for graduation all year I'm finally leaving this hell hole.

"Sammy! Wake up it the last day!" I knocked in Sams door and heard a grumble then a crash. "Sammy? You ok in there?" There was a pause.

"Yup! Fine, I'm fine." Sam walked out rubbing his head. We ate breakfast I got some crunch cookie crunch and Sam complained about how unhealthy it is but I didn't care it's good. We got in the car and I drove us to Cas' place.

"Cas you know if Gabe's coming?" Sam asked as Cas was getting in the car.

"Yeah he is so is everyone else to in my family it's my graduation." Cas giggled cutely.

"Oh whoops." Sam said nervously Sure Sam wasn't graduating but he was nervous because today would be the first day all his friends met his boyfriend.

"There coming at lunch." Cas said. We got to the school and went to our classes. Every one stayed in there home room because the seniors had to fish up the graduation prep. Me and Cas sat next to each other in the middle. We practiced over and over till finally it was lunch.

"Hey Cas!" Gabe shouted getting our attention. He walked up to us. "Everyone else is still in the car but where's Sam?" He asked slightly out of breath.

"He should be our soon." I said. Then Sam and his entourage. "We'll speak of the devil he's over there." I pointed to Sam.

"Thanks." Gabe ran off to Sammy.

Sams POV.

"Guys guys so today I want you to me-" I stopped suddenly after bumping into someone.

"Hey moose watch where you're going." A familiar voice said.

"Gabe?" I turned around "Gabe!" I hugged Gabe. "So guys this is my boyfriend Gabriel Novack he's Castiel's brother." I introduced Gabe.

"Hi Gabriel." Jess said awkwardly.

"Moose tell me who are the kiddos good enough to be your friends." Gabe said. I giggled.

"These are my friends, Jessica, Jack, Lisa and you know Charlie." I pointed at each person respectively.

"Gabe what's up." Charlie said. Dean and Cas made there way over.

"How's it goin' lover boys?" Gabe joked.

"Oh shut up Gabe." Cas said elbowing him.

"Cassie that isn't nice." Gabe rubbed his arm.

"Cassie?" Lisa laughed "so Sam you and Gabe huh?"

"Yup" I looked down at him.

"I thought you'd date someone taller" Lisa joked.

"Nah I don't like people who are taller than me it makes me nervous." I said.

"Not taller than you taller than him." Lisa pointed a Gabe. "he's just kinda average height unlike you who's freakishly tall." Lisa joke and every one laughed.

"Everyone has something wrong we can't be perfect." Charlie joked.

"Except for Sam. Sam is perfect is every way." Gabe said jokingly and hugged me. Lunch was coming to an end and Cas and Dean were walking back to class.

"So Gabe you coming to class with us?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah I guess." Gabe followed us into our home room.

"So kids soon is the graduation for the seniors so all of you who might want to fix your make up or change or go to the bathroom now would be a good time to do it." Our teacher said and some of the girls went and fixed there make up one of the boys went to put on a tie and some others went to got change.