13. The big bad Day

Sams POV

I had been crying all night and wouldn't listen to understanding I didn't go to school because I had seemingly fallen into depression and Dean and Bobby were scared I would kill my self.

"Hey Sam How you feeling?" Dean walked in 20ish minutes before school started. I looked up at him.

"I- is- is it true!" I spat out quickly.

"Is what true?" Dean asked.

"Is it true Gabe has left me is it true?" I started to cry and got up to kill my self.

"Whoa Whoa Whoa where do you think you're going Sam." Dean stopped me at the door.

"To die" I said bluntly.

"No You don't want that Sam" Dean stopped me.

"Yes I do!" I said trying to push through him and get out.

"Sam. What if he didn't hurt you and it's all a misunderstanding." I stopped I never thought about that? "So If he didn't hurt you than I'll tell you today and you'll go to school tomorrow" Dean Said looking into my eyes.

"O-ok Dean." My voice shook and cracked.

"Ok I'll just get to school and when I get back tell you what I found out." Dean left my room and I went back to my bed and slept.

Dean's POV

I drove over to cas' place just hoping it was all a misunderstanding.

"Hey Cas you here?" I shouted.

"Yeah be right there." Cas responded. I went to Gabe to confront him.

"Hey Dean why has Sam not been here last week?" Gabe asked worried.

"It was because you broke his heart" I went into protective brother mode.

"I-I, w-hat, h-how," Gabe was mumbling and stumbling over all his words.

"Hey Dean I'm ready." Cas walked down his stairs like a chick going to prom. I smiled.

"My princess come with me." I lent my arm to Cas. He kissed me on the cheek and I led him out the door.

"Hey Cas do you know who this kid is?" I showed cas the picture of Gabe kissing someone.

"Oh that's Raphael." He said "Why?" I zoomed back out to show the whole picture. "Why would Gabe want to kiss Ralph he has been deeply in love with Sam the first time he kissed Sams 'satiny lips' as Gabe would say." Cas giggled.

"So he isn't with Ralph? That's great." I grind now Sam has no reason to kill him self.

"Why are you so happy about that?" Cas said confused.

"Oh well Sam has been depressed the whole week and this morning was going to kill him self because he thought Gabe was cheating on him." I explained.

"Oh Damn." Cas said surprised. We got to school.

*****************
Sams POV

All day I was just playing all possible options in my mind different ways I could react different things Dean could do to tell me ether that it was a mistake or that it wasn't. Finally Dean got home.

"Dean! Dean! What did he-" I stopped mid way through my sentence "Gabriel? Is- what-" I stopped once more and leaned into him and kissed him on the lips he tried to push in his tongue and I let him I rapped my hands around him and pressed him against the wall. Dean stood there and smiled.

"You haven't even heard what he has to say and you've already started to make out with him." Gabe pulled away and I let him go.

"Oh I completely forgot you were even there sorry Dean." Gabe rubbed that back of his head and I started to walk back to my room Gabe grabbed my shoulder. "Sam I- Sam it wasn't me... Mike took the picture while I was playing Truth or Dare with Ralph and him he dared me to kiss Ralph" Gabe paused "he- Mike got a hold of my phone and- and sent the picture he took without my consent. I-"

"I forgive you. You stupid oaf." I got close to his ear. "I love you, ya damn fool." I whispered he bit my ear.

"Alright you two don't forget to sleep to tonight." Bobby walked by.

"Wait he's staying over" I grind.

"Yup." Bobby stopped "and dinner will be done in a bit." He went back to the kitchen.

"So let's go to my room." I walk with Gabe to my room.

"So what do you want to do... in your room" he jokingly said suggestively.

"I was thinking..." I raised my eyebrows and patted my bed. "Austen Powers" I said in a suggestive voice miking his.

"Whoa ho ho now that's a good idea." He laughed and I took out the disc and played the movie. Later Bobby came in to tell us dinner was ready and we ate and went back to my room and cuddled while we slept and I for once this week didn't cry myself to sleep.

***************
The next day came around and woke up to Gabe cradling me like precious cargo.

"Hey Sammy I'm coming in so get under a blanket!" Dean joked and walked in. "Hey we need to go soon if were gonna drop off Gabe and pick up Cas." I got ready and Gabe just watched me change from my moose PJs to my jeans, flannel, under t-shirt and my jacket.

Dean drove to Cas' place and dropped off Gabe and Cas got in baby and we got to school.

***********
At school all of my classes asked 'why were you gone?' And I always responded with 'depression' and left it there until Charlie walked up to me and asked the same question but a bit more complicated "Sam why were you out I need to know more than just 'Depression' I'm your best friend so tell me." Charlie demanded.

"Well I got a picture of my boyfriend kissing someone else and I had just had a dream of Gabe cheating so I was very unstable and had no information about anything more so this whole week I was in a state of constant depression and suicidal thoughts until Gabe finally was able to... tell my what happened and I realized it was just a mistake." I said I really did want to tell someone the whole story but couldn't think of anyone to tell.

Drama class had come by and we played paranoia (basically a player ask someone a 'who's most likely too' question and they have to answer who in the circle is most likely to do that thing and you flip a coin to see if you have to say the question or not for example say if sally Jim and Michael were in a circle and playing the game and sally asked Jim "Who's mostly likely to cheat on there loved one" then Jim could answer himself Sally or Michael and they would choose one and if the coin landed on tails then Jim wouldn't have to tell everyone the question and if it landed on heads then Jim would have to say the question and to keep the question a secret they whisper it into there ear. I hope this makes sense)

"Garth!" Said Rufus. He landed on heads "Who's most likely to live life content all by them self's?" Every one laughed and the game went on question after question and finally someone answered me at the very end of the game.

"Sam" they flipped the coin and landed on Heads "Who's most likely to have sex with a collage student?"