2. The club

Dean's POV

"Sam how was school" I ask my younger brother as I drive us home

"It was great I met a lot of fun new people and think I did great in my classes. How 'bout you Dean how was yours?"

"Well it went fine. I met this kid named Castiel we are in all the same classes except PE he's a great student. I also tried for the photography club and turns out he's in the club." I got a tad too excited oh I know you like that kid so why don't you kiss him already? Shut up!

"Castiel? I'm in his PE class he's pretty good at it too"

"Oh Sam we're here bud" we stepped out of the car and went inside.

***********

My dad and uncle Bobby were there.

~~~
"Hey sons so Bobby and I talked and decided that I was a violent alcoholic and I can't raise kids like this so Bobby is taking you to get raised like a family and we can join back together when I'm a fit home"
~~~~
I saw John and remembered why we don't live with him anymore and I wasn't sad about it, never was.

"Hey... Dad?"

"Hey sons" he hugged me and Sam "So I've been getting better so Bobby invited me over to see you again." He looked up at Sam "oh my boy how have you grown so much?"

"Both up and down" I pointed at Sam's hair.

"Ha your right Dean. Have you been hitting the gym because dang you got muscles"

"Na I've just been helping Bobby around the shop" Bobby owned a mechanic, fixing cars. He got quite a profit but always stayed in the small house with a few upgrades like more rooms for me and Sam.

We talked and got to know each other again I still don't like him but he has gotten better.

**********

At school I was looking forward to seeing Cas because you like him No! Because he's fun to hang out with. At lunch I found him sitting alone.

"Cas let's go sit with my brother and his friends." I say cas looked up awkwardly.

"Ok." He grabbed his lunch and stood up. We walked to Sam.

"Ay bro" I pated Sam on the back

"Dean is this your boyfriend?" Sam gestured at Cas and he blushed and I just rolled my eyes.

"Ha ha ha no he's just my friend Sam"

"Well then Dean, Cas this is Charlie, Lisa, Jessica, Jack and Alex."

"What a crowd Sammy. Hi y'all I'm Dean Sammy's brother" Lisa looked me up and down.

"Well if he ain't Cas' boyfriend and if Sam's all good with it I would take me a slice of Dean" I could feel my palms getting sweaty.

"Sorry I ain't really looking for anyone I just need my Baby, my brother and my good friend Cas." Cas' face perked up a bit. Friend? Oh I think Cas is more then a friend. Shut up he probably ain't into guys.

"Well alright, who's this Baby of your's" Lisa asked.

"Baby it's my '67 Chevy Impala"

"Oh, ok, gotcha"

Ring the bell had rung and we went to our classes.

************

School ended and I spotted Cas on his phone.

"Hey Cas you need a ride?" I caught him off guard.

"Well uh yeah."

"Do you want to come over or go straight home"

"I would love to come over but let me just ask my dad"

Cas asked his dad about coming over.

"I can come" he said I grabbed Sam and we shuffled into baby.

*********

"Hey Bobby I brought a friend over" I yelled

"Good for you Dean" Bobby yelled back

"Sam, me and Cas are going to my room" I said

"I'll knock if I need something from you"

"Good boy" I grabbed Cas' arm and pulled him up stairs to my room.

"So this is your home" Cas said looking (sexy?) around. brain shut up.

"Yup this is my home" your alone with the hot dude you've been crushing on... you should kiss him. No! He probably doesn't want that.

"It's pretty. Nice and homey, I like it" Cas looked so cutesy and he smiled at me. That's one sexy face he has... Don't you think, Dean.

"Hey Dean," I turned to look at Cas "what's this?" I look to see a note the says Dear Cas if I could tell you my feelings I would but I can't so I just hope you will read this note ~Dean my eyes widened

"I did not write that, it must have been Sammy" it seemed something made him a little sad oh I bet he likes you... you should kiss him.

"So Dean it's cool how you got into photography"

"Yeah I turned in the pictures at the beginning of yesterday and I'm so happy I got in." My face grew a smile I really enjoyed that class and I loved how cas was in it too.

"Dean I know we've only been friends for a few days but I feel like I can tell you anything. Is that wrong" Cas said I was half hoping him to say he likes me.

"Yes of corse you can" I responded staring into his beautiful Blue eyes that seemed to speak to my soul telling me what he was not able to, letting me see how he feels.

"Dean I hope this doesn't make it weird between us but..." what was he going to say that could make it weird what could he say or do. "Oh crap how do I say it" he seemed nervous that made me nervous I was scared did he notice me crushing on him admiring everything he did. "Maybe I should just show you what I'm trying to do"

"Like charades style?" I said

"Well... yeah charades style" he responded with a toothy fake grin and he started to walk towards my closest.

"What are you doing?" He stepped inside my closet closed the doors then soon after opened them and walked out "are you... Coming out!"

"Yes!- Dean I'm Gay"