21. The Team

Sams POV

"Sam you have a girlfriend yet?" Ruby asked.

"N-no bu-" she cut me off before I could finish.

"Don't you think you need one?" She said. "Oh and FYI I'm available" she whispered into my ear.

"No I don't think I need a Girlfreind." I Responded. She just shook her head.

"No no no a hot guy like you needs a girlfriend!" Ruby demanded.

"No I really don't need one!" I Demanded back. We got to the Cabin.

"So the Cabin has girls on the right and Boys on the left! We each have separate bathrooms and no going into the other side no girls in the boys side and no boys in the girls side got it." The girls Consoler said.

"Got It." We all responded. All the boys looked chill but I saw Gabe who looked mad and then looked at the girls all looking at me the same way Dean looks at Cas to make him blush. Like I was the pray and they were the predator. The boys walked into the left side and the girls to the right.

"So boys get set up and then we'll introduce ourselves to each other." Gabe announced. Me and Gabe set up our sleeping bags and put our suitcases under the bed. Then when everyone finished we all sat on the bottom bunks.

"So who wants to start?" Andy asked.

"I'll start." Jack raised his hand. "Hello my name is Jack Kline Smith I have two last names because my parents split up and I wanted to keep both their names. I like nougat and Crunch Cookie Crunch cereal." Jack smiled childishly.

"Game play Proceeds to the left it's your turn next" Andy pointed to the kid left of Jack.

"Oh me? Ok my names Azazel Lehne and I like anything chocolate and the chocolate o's cereal." Azazel just looked blankly at the ceiling.

"Hello my name is Gadreel Penikitt and I like crunch bars and honey nut o's cereal." Gadreel said plainly.

"My name is Andy Gallagher and I like the chocolate covered marshmallows any kind I love 'em and I love lucky Chairs with the little marshmallows and the I love 'em." Andy said enthusiastically.

"My Name is Gabe Novak and I have a boyfriend my favorite candy is all of them and my favorite cereal is not the healthy ones." Gabe said cutely I smiled.

"My name is Sam Winchester I have an older brother named Dean Winchester and I like Mike n' Ike's and I like Life cereal." I said chill. I saw one of the girls looking through the door and she blushed and ran off.

"My Name is Zachariah Fuller I like Taffy and I like o's just plain o's" Zachariah said like he was eager to go.

"So that seems to be everyone so anyone have questions to ask each other?" Gabe asked.

"I do!" Gadreel raised his hand. "What's the name of your boyfriend Gabe?" He asked. Gabe took out his phone.

Is it ok to tell them you're name? -Gabe

No I don't feel comfortable just tell them the first letter -Sam

Ok love you 😘 -Gabe

"No he doesn't feel comfortable but I can give you the first letter in his name 'S' so do what you want with that." Gabe smiled at me.

"Ok is it S-S-Sam" Gadreel guessed. My eyes widened.

"Maybe." Gabe lies.

"You and Sam huh?" Gadreel Said. I looked to the door hoping one of the girls was ease dropping. They weren't.