16. The Father

Gabe's POV

"Cas I want to talk to you." I walked up to Cas as he was laying on his bed looking at some ring.

"What about?" He said putting his hand down.

"Well Sam called me and well... asked me to come over." I paused.

"That's not bad? what's the problem?"

"Well he wanted me to come over... to meet his Dad..." Cas' face went into a scowl.

"From the story's Dean has told me about that man he is a monster. So, what did you say?" Cas said he was still upset about how John had treated Dean when He was younger.

"Well I haven't said anything yet. I said I would respond later because I wasn't sure." Cas' phone rang.

"You want what?... Well ok but I probably won't like him... Gabe is still thinking..." Cas responded to the caller "ok, Hey Gabe just FYI I'll be there too, meeting John and Sam really wants you to meet him so what's your answer?" Cas asked.

"Well I guess if Sam really wants me to I will."

"Gabe said Yes... ok... sweet... love you too bye." The call ended. "So next Friday is when we are supposed to meet John.

"Friday I'll put it on my calendar." Walked back to my room and wrote in the little space that was next Friday meeting Sams Dad. I was genuinely worried because of what Cas had said and how Sam was upset whenever John was at there house. I didn't know what to think.

The week passed school for a bit and worrying for the rest of the day. That's how it was the whole damn week. Sam called me a few times to tell me about his day and how he missed my and it made me happy. He's great at story telling. Right after school on Friday I called Sam.

"Hey Sam when am I meeting John?" I asked

In like a half hour at the bug-n-chuggin' Dinner.

"Alright see you there"

Bye love you.

"Love you too." The call ended and I drove home the wash up then went straight to the Bug-n-Cuggin' Dinner. When I got there I saw my Moose and Dean-o standing at the door I was with Cas and he started walking to Dean while I just jumped on Sam.

"So where's your Dad?" Cas asked.

"He's inside saving us a table. Let's go meet him inside." Dean opened the door to let cas in first and then I walked in and Sam walked in after me Dean jogged up to Cas and walked beside him.

"Hey boys." John waved us over. I nervously waddled to the table while I could see Cas holding back punching John in the face. "So don't tell me you're Cas and you're Gabe." John pointed at Cas then me.

"Has Dean told you about me?" Cas said.

"No I only found out the name with my detective skills and the gender part was really easy." John responded cheerfully.

"Mmhum." Cas was skeptical of John looking him over fifteen times before each sentence John spoke. Cas was ready for the old grumpy man dean told him about to suddenly pop out and kill everyone.

"So Gabe I've heard lots about you form Sam." John said. I was intrigued by this.

"What has he said?" I looked at Sam with a mischievous stare.

"All good things and one bad." John paused and glared at me. "I never did find out what happened with that picture deal?" John shot me a stink eye I just looked down in shame.

"It was nothing Dad stop it." Sam Said. I think it was just as hard for Sam as it was for me for John to bring it up. I saw Sam almost tear up. "Dad it was just a misunderstanding that's it."

"A misunderstanding that left you so depressed you couldn't go to sleep and Bobby told me you almost killed yourself." John said. Almost killed himself?

"What did I do?" I murmured nobody could heard me. "I wasn't told you almost killed yourself Sam." I said my voice was shaking and crackly what had I done? I love Sam and I broke his heart. "Sam why... why didn't you tell me about that?" I didn't feel betrayed just kinda upset. Upset that he didn't tell me how hard it was for him. I was just disappointed in myself thinking how the world, how Sam would have been better if I hadn't even existed and Sam was trying to kill him self with no one to help him through it all.

"I - I didn't want you to worry because I'm fine now and I don't want you to think it was your fault." Sam said.

"But it was," I paused to look at Sam. His eyes were glossy about to cry. "It was my fault because I wasn't there. I wasn't there to help you when you needed it. I was sulking over something stupid while you were waiting for me to show up and save the day, Sam." Sam's eyes burst his tears fell down his face in storms. "If I had just gone to you on the first day and told you what happened everything would be better, but I didn't. I didn't and that's the problem." I stood up to leave but Dean grabbed my arm.

"You may not have been there then but you were dealing with your own problems that would have made it worse on everyone so stop living in the past and live now! You are making the same mistake, walking out, so if you want to be a good boyfriend then stay. Be there for him now don't sulk over not being there then!" Dean said and my eyes welled up I sat down and turned Sams head to me. His eyes were like water falls and all I did was smile and his eyes dried he hugged me tight and didn't let got.

"Moose, I'll never leave you again." I whispered into his ear I felt him smile and it warmed my heart. Sam Winchester I swear even if we're miles apart I'll always be there for you and if I'm not chop me up and throw me to the dogs because I would rather die than see you in hell because I love you, I love you Sam Winchester.