25. Dean and Cas' Wedding

"Dean wake up buster it's our wedding Day. Time for the best day of our life's." Cas said pushing against his soon to be husband.

"Shut up go back and to sleep." Dean rolled over.

"Make me!" Cas said pushing Dean a few more times. Dean smirked and looked toward Cas.

"I could but you might gag a little." Dean looked like he was going to devour Cas.

"Save it for the hunny moon." Cas said. Dean was surprised usually when he makes sex jokes Cas blushes and stops talking.

"Fine!" Dean rolled over again to face his bride to be. "But you're still wearing the wedding dress." Dean said and got out of bed. They drove to the park that the wedding was going to take place and Dean went with Sam, Benny, Jack Crowley and Garth. And Cas was taken by Gabe Andrea (Benny's GF) Bess (Garth's wife) Meg and Keven. They were all dressed up Sam Benny Garth and Jack all were in suits while Bess Andrea Gabe and Keven were in pretty blue dresses Keven was not happy about it.

"How do I look?" Dean asked he had a loose navy blue tie on. Sam reaches out his arm and tightened it.

"There now you look perfect." Sam smiled and hugged Dean. "Congrats. I bet you just can't wait."

"Shut up." Dean looked away and blushed. Den was still putting on his tough guy act but really he was ready. Ready to marry a trench coat wearing hottie.

***

"Ahh this is too tight." Cas said as Bess was tightening his corset.

"Suck it up hot shot." Gabe said. "You need to look like a million bucks and right know you look like three." Gabe said smiling. "Three mil I mean."

"Thanks" cas scoffed. They finished putting on Cas' dress.

"Chuckles get in here come see your son!" Meg said and chuck came into the room.

"Oh boy." Chuck stumbled back. "If Someone had told me my son would be getting married in a wedding dress... I would have completely believed them." Cas glared at his father. "What you are the most feminine of all my sons." Chuck defended.

"I hate you." Cas said.

***
All of Dean and Cas' friends were flooding in. And stirring down. When everyone got there after about five minutes the wedding bells rang and everyone silenced.

First Dean came out and walked up to the front to wait for Cas. Next Andrea and Benny walked out and lined up then Garth and Bess. After that Crowley and Keven walked out next was Jack and Meg finally Sam and Gabe walked out and stood at them front of the lines. The music changed and Cas started to walk out with chuck on his arm. Cas had a long train behind him and Ben(Dean's nephew) in front throwing flower petals in a cute little tux. When cas got to the front his long thick vail covered his face you couldn't see the details.

Dean pulled up Cas' vail and the preset started to talk. "Marriage! Marriage is what brings us together today..." Dean snickered because he sounded like the guy in the princess bride. Finally it was time for Dean and Cas to say their vows.

"Castiel. The first time I saw your face back in high school I knew you'd be the one I'd end up with. Though it was awkward we found our way together and now we're here ready to get married. Some say marriage is a trap but I just can't wait. To see you every day for the rest of my life. Castiel Novak I Freakin' love you." Dean said and Cas' eye teared. "Stop crying you sap." Dean whispered to cas.

"I just can't help it I'm so happy." Cas said smiling. "The Day I saw you walk into class was the happiest day of my life until now I've just walked down an isle to see you standing at the end if someone told me six years ago that I'd marry Dean Winchester I would have called them crazy but here we are six years later on our wedding day." They finished saying their vows and got to the 'i do's'

"Do you Dean Winchester Take Castiel to be your lawfully wedded husband. For better or for worse. For heath and for sickness?"

"I do." Dean said holding cas' hands and smiling.

"Do you Castiel Novak take Dean to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Hell Yeah." Cas smiled and Dean was shocked.

"I now pronounce you Man and Husband go nuts."

Dean went in to kiss Cas but Cas just dived in and set his lips on Dean's Turing and I ascent wedding kiss into an aggressive wedding make out. The crowd just wooing and clapping their hands.

***

The wedding went on like a normal wedding not much eventful things. At the end of the night Cas through his bouquet and while Gabe was activity trying to ketch it the bushel of flowers landed with Sam who was just sitting. The bouquet landed on his lap.

"You know what that means Sammy?" Dean teased. Gabe ran up to Sam hugging him.

"I love you moosey my moose" Gabe said excited and kissed Sam. Sam looked surprised.

"Oh boy someone get the camera." Charlie joked and everyone laughed looking that the camera around her neck. "It wasn't that-" she looked down forgetting she was the wedding photographer. "Well that changes things" she giggled stupidly with a little snort. Charlie's Girlfreind just kissed her cheek and smiled at her.

"Love you babe."

"Aw shucks." Charlie blushed.

~I really hope you have enjoyed this story all I have left is the Epilogue so enjoy what I have to share and I've really enjoyed writing this book and worked hard to make it at least semi interesting. I hope you enjoyed it at least a little. (If you cant tell I'm not confident in my writing abilities) hope you Enjoyed~