12. The first day back

3rd person

The break had consisted of Cas and Gabe going to the Winchester's, and Sam and Dean going to the Novak's. It was a good break, all the boys had a good time.

Sam's POV

Dean drove us to Gabe and Cas' place and when we got there I ran to greet my boyfriend while Cas was getting ready with Dean.

"So Sammy How was your Christmas?" Gabe asked with a grin.

"It was good, I had fun... my Dad, John, was there." I paused. I had told Gabe about the drunk dad and gay Dean incident and Gabe got a... Less than stellar face when I said John. "I told him about you and he didn't even mind, Johns changed, a lot." Gabe was surprised.

"Isn't John he guy who hurt Dean just because he had a boyfriend?" Gabe asked.

"No, John was drunk so he wanted to hurt someone and needed a reason to so he did that." I said trailing off remembering it threw the eyes of a child while Dean was in 8th grade and I was in 4th.

"Hey Sam lets go!" Dean called walking past me with Cas.

"K I'll be there in just a second." I shouted to Dean. "Love you Gabe, bye." I kissed him on the cheek.

I got in the impala and we drove to school. The whole way there I was thinking of Gabe, my little angel, he's mine and I love him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The school day went by and all I could think of was Gabe I love him and don't think I could live without him. He's my little teddy bear, my candy man, my-

"Sam get in the Damn car!" Dean shouted at me.

"Oh sorry be right there." I ran to the Car and got in.

"So How was school bud?" Dean asked.

"Oh it was fine." I said with no energy.

"Where's that drama kid energy huh?" Dean joked.

"Oh it's nothing, I just miss Gabe." I said.

"If you miss him so much why don't you marry him?" Dean said like a 10 year old girl teasing her friend.

"If only." I said in response. We both laughed and got to our house.

"He bobby" Dean said passing the garage.

"Oh boys you're back." Bobby started "Can you grab me a beer from the fridge out front all the ones in here are gone." Bobby said, he only drinks a few beers and isn't as bad as John when he's drunk.

"Yeah, sure" Dean went out front and Grabbed a beer.

"Thanks" Bobby took a brake from fixing the Car.

"Who's Buick Riviera?" Dean asked looking at the Car.

"I think it's an Andy Gallagher's"

"Huh, but it still don't beat my Baby right bobby." Dean said and we all know if he said no the Dean would rip his heart out because that Car is as it's name suggests his 'Baby'

"Sure is Dean, your baby is a sleek black beauty." Bobby said.

"I'll be in my room doing homework and crap see you later." I went to my room and took out my history homework. I mumbled to myself about to work and when I finished did the same to my other homework.

"Hey Sam dinner!" Dean called. I followed him to eat. When finished I went back to my room to finish all my homework and I ended up taking a nap.

"Hey Sam!" A voice called from behind me I turned around to see Gabe.

"Oh Gabe hi nice to see you again." I said cheerfully.

"Let's go out, on a Date." Gabe popped a lollipop in his mouth and smiled.

"Where to?" I smiled too.

"I was hoping a consort." He smiled and held up two consort tickets to my favorite band.

"How did you get these" I looked at them amazed. "Aren't they like 300 dollars."

"Yeah but I have my ways..." Gabe said with a grin and we laughed.

"Thank you" I kissed him "thank you, thank you, Thank you." I kissed him every time I said thank you.

"Hey Gabriel" a high pitched voice said from behind Gabriel and he turned around.

"Who's that" I was ignored and Gabe grabbed the tickets from my hand.

"Oh are those for me? I love that band" the girl jumped up and down excited.

"Yes they are for you, sweet heart." Gabe kissed her and I felt a stabbing in my chest and again every time they touched I got more hurt and I followed him with pain not to speak of because I loved him enough that even if he did leave me I wouldn't want to separate him from the one he loved more than me.

I woke up in a cold sweat tears down my face I sat up.

"Why? Why!? He wouldn't. It was a Dream. It had to be a dream! Because he- he wouldn't." I mumbled through my tears and my voice cracked I was hurt. Buzz

My phone buzzed and I looked at it, it was a text from Gabe. My eyes looked at every little pixel of the picture ever single one and my eyes filled with tears and my heart broke why!

"Why? Why now? Why me? Why?" My tears were so loud and I couldn't bear it. "He- he was my angel- he was mine." I couldn't think, I couldn't see it was just blurred and all I wanted was for Gabe to walk through that door and kiss me or hug me or just love me in any way but I knew he wouldn't, I knew but I still loved him and would never admit it because he sent me a picture of him and someone else.

"Sam you alright?" Dean walked in all I did was show him the picture his eyes widened and he went to comfort me but all I wanted was for Gabe to come here himself and comfort me.

"Sam, I'm sorry that Gabe did that."