15.5 Meeting The In-Laws

Dean's POV

Samantha walked in the door and immediately eyed me and Cas.

"I don't remember you saying you saying you had five sons?" She said confused.

"Oh that's not my son that Dean my son Castiel's Boyfriend" Chuck said.

"Oh well nice to meet you Dean." She tried to shake Cas' hand. She's obviously new.

"Actually I'm Dean" I Said Cas looked awkward and thankful he didn't have to deal with her.

"Oh sorry, what was your name?" She asked cas.

"Castiel but you can call me Cas." Cas said and smiled at me.

"Ha Cas prefers the nickname I gave him to the one you gave him Gabriel... in... your... face." I teased Gabe.

"Ok so who's who?" She asked.

"I'm Lucifer but you can call me Lu" Lucifer said.

"I'm Gabriel but you can call me Gabe also Lucifer I have heard no one ever call you 'Lu' you go by Luci." Gabe said.

"I'm Michael." Michael didn't like nicknames.

"And you are Castiel or Cas and you are Dean." She said pointing first at Cas than at me.

"Yup" Cas said in his cute little voice.

"And you Dean are Cas' boyfriend not 5th brother I hadn't heard about." She said with a giggle.

"If I was a secret 5th brother that would be... less than ideal..." I looked at Cas and smirked he blushed.

"I'm Samantha and if you want to call me something just do so because I don't care what my nickname is... as long as you don't call me Sam or Sammy..." she suddenly got less excited.

"Why can't we call you Sam or Sammy." She got real nervous.

"Well it's because it's the name of the kid that my old boyfriend had... the one who came up to me and told me about how my boyfriend was cheating on me with someone..." she paused "now don't get me wrong I loved his kids but the name reminds me of one of the biggest heart brakes of my life." She said nervously.

"My I ask what the guys name was and if he had an older son?" I asked afraid it might have been my dad John.

"Well his name was John and I think he had two kids and I'm pretty sure the other kids name started with a D but I'm not sure sorry." My eyes widened. "Why do you ask?"

"Well I was just wondering because I have a little brother named Sam and just wanted to make sure it wasn't his fault." I said nervously.

"Oh what's your dads name?"

"J-John." I said. Her eyes swelled up then just stopped and stared at me and then smiled.

"Well thank your little brother that he broke me up with that..." she paused. "With your dad so I could go and find my perfect match." She is really perfectly fine with it witch surprised me. We hung out all day and I had to go home and John was talking to Bobby about getting his car fixed.

"Hey dad did you ever date a Samantha bergs?" I confronted him.

"Yeah at the same time I was having sex with Kate Milligan." He said bluntly.

"Wow dad that is cheap." I said.

"What? Sure I kinda impregnated her when I ran out of condoms but she liked it and she said that she loved babies." He said to defend himself.

"I meant about the cheating but are you saying me and Sam have a half sibling because you were horny?" I said completely calm.

"Yeah his name is Adam I would help babysit him when you two went with Bobby and now I think that he's in middle school." John said I was starting to get mad. "And I believe that he's in sixth grade and that his birthday is September 29th" now I'm pissed I don't even think he knows my birthday now.

"So you know Adams birthday and grade but I bet you don't know me and Sams." I challenged John.

"Well you are in your last year of high school and Sam is in his first" he said looking proud of himself.

"You got that but what is our birthdays?" His eyes widened.

"S-Sam's is" he started "May F-14th and yours is" he was nervous and stuttering. "Jan-June t-s-7th June 7th" he finished looking upset.

"Not even close Sams is May 2ed and mine is January 24th." I glared at him.

"Hey John your car is done." Bobby interrupted.

"Thanks." John Waller to his car and left his head was down and he looked upset still.