12.5 What did you do!?

Gabe's POV

"Hey Gabe me and Raphael are gonna play truth or dare play with us!" Michael said from his room.

"Sure, Don't get me wrong I still hate you but sure." I walked into Mikes room where him and Ralph were sitting on his bed.

"Raphael Truth or Dare!" Mike said.

"Uhh Truth!" Ralph Said.

"How many Girls have you had to say no to because you're dating Emily?" Mike said Emily is Ralph's girlfriend and Ralph had always been a ladies man.

"About 20" he said. "Gabriel Truth or Dare!" He said.

"Truth I guess." I said bored.

"Is it true you are dating Sam Winchester?" I blushed.

"Yeah... it's true I'm dating Sam Winchester."

*****************
We continued the game they were asking stupid questions about Sam and I was asking them about random crap because I'm not good at questions and eventually I started doing dares and they were fun until.

"Gabe Truth or Dare?" Mike said his face stupider then usual.

"Dare!" I said with fake confidence.

"I Dare you to... Kiss Ralph... on the lips." Mike said with an evil grin. I looked at Ralph and He looked at me.

"No I can't I have a boyfriend." I said finally.

"What are... chicken." Mike made fun of me. I hate being called a Chicken.

"No I just-"

"Then do it!" Mike said.

"Pucker up princess." Ralph touched his lips. I leaned into him hesitantly and touched his lips with mine Ralph grabbed my head and brought it closer I pulled away.

"What the hell dude!" I said pissed.

"Oh sorry your lips feel like my girlfriends I'm sorry bro." Ralph seemed genuinely sorry but mike just looked at his phone and sent a picture to me.

"You like?"

"You have to delete this!" I said and got up from the floor and left.

**************
Mikes POV

After Ralph left I realized that Gabe left his phone in my room so knowing his password I just kinda opened it and went to his messages. I screenshots the picture where Gabe is kissing Ralph and was about to send it to Sam when.

"Hey mike I left my phone in your room can I have it back?" Gabe entered my room and saw me on his phone. "Mike What are you doing?" I showed him the picture on Sams message tab.

"Don't you dare Mike!" Gabe tried to grab his phone.

"Whoops." I pressed the send button and he broke down in agony.

"Why would you do that? I love Sam and now he probably thinks I'm cheating on him."

*************
Gabe's POV

I got a call from Dean telling me how much of a awful person I was for sending that picture and I was too sad to say anything I just sat there taking it... am I broken? Why would all this happen to me and why am I doing nothing?