3. The confetion

Cas' POV

"Yes-!Dean I'm gay" My voice quivered. "Please I want to keep you as a friend I well, just felt like I could tell you. If you don't want to be friends anymore it's fine" I lowered my head expecting some rude comment.

"Na, it's fine. I was just a bit surprised" Dean looked at me with a smile. How cute. "I'm just glad you think you can tell me stuff. It makes me proud." I looked longingly into his eyes his beautiful green eyes.

"Dean I was wondering, what do you think about me? And be honest. I can take whatever you're going to say." He looked me in my eyes.

Dean's POV

"I think your beautiful and fun to hang out with! I think that you don't feel happy with yourself because of what people say! And I definitely don't think your sexuality is bad!" Kiss him "and all I can really think right now... is..." I didn't finish the sentence I rested my lips on his he excepted my kiss! Finally you followed my advice.

"I don't understand why did you kiss me?" He really does have bad self a steam

"Because since the moment I saw you I fell in love. I know it sounds crazy but it's true." I went in for another kiss I tried pushing my tongue in he's mouth when knock knock knock.

Sam Walked in and we didn't have enough time to separate. "Dinners... well I guess you don't need dinner because you already had a snack" Sam smirked "what are you two doing"

"Sam I can explain" I blurted.

"No need, my guess is: you made friends with the cute guy you got a crush on and found out he's gay then you made out because he expected your kiss. I get it I get it."

"Sammy why you got to know everything?"

"No just heard you from my room." Sammy said "Hey Cas you want to stay for dinner?"

"I would love to"

We ate a tasty meal and I took Cas home.

Cas' POV

When Dean pulled into my driveway he was confused at first because my house is like a Mini Mansion it has 3 floors and 12 bedrooms then 8 bathrooms 1 huge kitchen 2 huge dinning rooms and 1 huge living room and mini living rooms in every bedroom. My dad inherited it from his dad. I kissed Dean and went into my house.
I went to bed.

******************

"Cassie wake up" Gabe said "some dude in a black car and a tall moose fella are waiting for ya." Gabe said he left to let me get ready.

"Shirt, coat, backpack, shoes, underwear, deodorant, brushed hair, what am I forgetting?" Dean walked in he blushed.

"C-Cas" he stuttered "Cas look down" I looked down and saw I had forgotten pants. I slid on a pair of pants and fallowed Dean out he was still blushing.

***************
Dean's POV

Classes went by slowly and lunch I had to stop Lisa from hitting on me then finally it was photography it would be my first full class and I was excited.

"Hey kids so today we have a project you need to take a picture that captures the things you care about set it up and then present them next Monday." The teacher said.

"Are we working in groups?" Jo asked from the back of the class looking at me and Cas. I hate Jo she is just always a huge bitch! she always trying to steel me from Cas then when I ask what she wants she just acts like I'm super into her.

"Yes and you will be choosing them. and they'll be groups of two."

Naomi and Jo started running to me and Cas but we've already grouped up when they got here.

"Cas you want to be in my group" Naomi said to Cas.

"Dean you should be in my group" Jo grabbed my shoulder.

"No me and Cas are already in a group" I said

"Yes me and Dean are in a group"

"Is everyone in a group" Naomi and Jo had to get in a group with each other.

********
Cas' POV

At the end of the school day I spotted Dean and ran up to him.
"Hey Dean you want to come over to plan the project?" I asked

"Yeah that would be great but I'll need to drop off Sammy and Charlie at my place that cool" I looked at the gate to see Sam and Charlie playing games on what looked to be a Nettendo Switch.

"Yeah of corse" Dean called over Sam and Charlie we all got in the car this time Sam sat in the back with Charlie and I sat in the front with Dean.

When we got to my place Luci was napping and Michael actually noticed my existence or more of noticed Dean's existence.

"Who the man Cassie" Dean chuckled at the nickname.

"Hi I'm Dean" he stuck out his hand a Michael shook it.

"Michael but everyone here calls me Mike" Michael looked at Dean with a smirk after seeing how I reacted he asked questions Michael would never ask. "So what's your relationship with Cassie?"

"Oh Cas he's just my friend" Dean looked at me I nodded.

"Then he shouldn't mind if I do this" Michael leaned in to kiss Dean and Dean's eyes got wide as he punched Michael in the face. "Fuck that hurt"

"Why the fuck would you do that!" Dean got mad.

"It was a test to see your reflexes" Michael lied he walked back to the couch and sat down he got out his phone and started playing games. Me and Dean walked up to my room.

"Sorry about that Mike never engages in conversation so it's weird he did that" I said confused.

"What? That's weird huh anyway what should we do for the picture? what are things you care about?"

"Well my family mostly Gabe we get along swell how about you"

"Well my baby and Sam are important to me."

He looked into my eyes "I also care about you"

"I care about you too" Dean smiled when I spoke.

"Do you have a peace of paper?" I handed him a peace of white plane paper. He drew up a sketch os what he thinks the picture should look like.

There was a car in the middle then two people leaning on one side of it then it had one more person off to the side. "Why are there three people?"

"Well we care about each other right?" He smiled.